Corridors so long you can hardly see where they end. Boring decor, especially the carpets. The place seemed deserted, but there were a handful of guests having breakfast.
Shuttle to Mall of America, which is really within walking distance.
My room was quite cold, a bit noicy but clean. The view was a large parking lot.
There is a small restaurant, but I only tried the breakfast. The waiter looked extremely boored and wasn't exactly alert. Staff in the lobby was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated, from its location in the heart of Bloomington, Minnesota, the Ramada is only two miles from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport and across the street from Mall of America. For the convenience of our guests, we offer free shuttle service to and from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport and Mall of America. The hotel also offers easy access to all major freeways, and a plethora of restaurants and shopping centers. Free High Speed Wireless Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Bloomington Minneapolis Airport/Mall Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Mall Of America - Airport Hotel Bloomington
- Ramada Hotel Bloomington
- Ramada Bloomington Minneapolis Airport/Mall Area MN, North America
- Bloomington Ramada