The hotel has an indoor and outdoor pool and an indoor hot tub. There is also a nice outdoor bar area (the pics on thew website are pretty accurate). It was a gorgeous hotel with pretty standard rooms, nothing special. Our room was clean and well kept all 3 days that we stayed.
I would also highly recommend just walking to the Mall of America if you choose to go shopping. It's about a 5 minute walk - you can get their quicker by walking than driving and you don't have to pay for parking.
One downside for some may be the proximity to the airport. You could hear every flight that went south - however, it really just sounded like a big rush of wind, which I actually found relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated, from its location in the heart of Bloomington, Minnesota, the Ramada is only two miles from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport and across the street from Mall of America. For the convenience of our guests, we offer free shuttle service to and from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport and Mall of America. The hotel also offers easy access to all major freeways, and a plethora of restaurants and shopping centers. Free High Speed Wireless Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Bloomington Minneapolis Airport/Mall Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Mall Of America - Airport Hotel Bloomington
- Ramada Hotel Bloomington
- Ramada Bloomington Minneapolis Airport/Mall Area MN, North America
- Bloomington Ramada