“Awesome Server!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Jason was absolutely fantastic. Although he had multiple customers, he was able to give us phenomenal service and our food and drinks were great too. I would definitely return when in the area.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were seated on the patio where we could watch the amusement rides. The staff was very friendly. We shared nachos for lunch and it was good and plentiful.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Pros:
-Service is fantastic, every personally encountered was extremely nice.
- I had a nonalcoholic drink, berrylicious, it was wonderful.
- It’s always need to look at all the rock ‘n’ roll memorabilia

Cons:
- food was awful
- I was in the mood for fillet but they didn’t have one so I had the New York strip. I order mine medium well, light pink in the middle. Even though they manage to get the light pink in the middle. They also have bright red in certain spots and overcooked in certain spots. And the steak was so tough the steak knife they gave me would not cut through it. It also had no actual flavor. I took three bites and left it there.
- The mashed potatoes were no better. They have hot spots and cold spots and no flavor. I do not like salt pepper and I had to use salt and pepper to choke down a couple bites of it.
- that was not a $40 meal. That was a 9.99 cheap gross tasting meal that you would get at a buffet.
- unfortunately I will not visit this one again

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

During our stay at Mall of America we took a break and sat down in the bar Room at hard rock. This restaurant and bar is one classy place. You'll look out over the mall. The photographs and the decoration there are unbelievable and the music they're playing is fantastic . Great appetizers! Perfect spot to get a break while you're at the Mall.

Reviewed March 31, 2019

We recently visited twice in one week and both times enjoyed the best onion rings!

The host and service staff were extremely attentive.

The menu offered something for everyone (vegetarian and picky kiddos) and prices were reasonable.

Music/videos were a great mix of vintage and contemporary.

Don't forget to check out the iconic Prince clothing near the entrance (plus a guitar from Morris Day and The Time).

Date of visit: March 2019