SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Mall of America
Ranked #20 of 43 Hotels in Bloomington
Winnipeg, Canada
“Another great stay”
Reviewed November 22, 2010

This is our second time staying here for a trip down to the Vikings game and shopping. It was just as nice as we remember from last year.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank spanielrage

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed October 27, 2010

...besides the Mall of America across the street. Shopped out? No problem. Staying in and enjoying the clean, elegant-yet-comfy, quiet spaces with a boatload of ammenities may make The Cambria the destination next time. Incredibably quiet even with a freeway and an airport nearby. Front counter folks very friendly and efficient. Say "hi" to Karl, bar manager.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Blaine,MN
Reviewed September 14, 2010

This hotel is very nice. You can tell that it is new. Nice rooms and nice lobby. Only problem we had was that our room was not ready when we got there. We got there 5 mins. before official check-in time, but they said it would be 20 mins. until the room was ready for us. No big deal, we just went to MOA for a bit and came back later. They held our bags for us in a back room. Room was very nice. Flat screen tv in living room and bedroom. Wish they had free breakfast. I'm not gonna pay $8/person to eat mini donuts and yogurt. We just went to an IHOP around the corner. If I were to stay in this area again, I would probably stay here.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Iowa City, Iowa
Reviewed September 3, 2010

We had a lovely stay at the Cambria Suites. The room was nice, the hotel was clean, and the staff was friendly. I thought it was a bit expensive for what we got. In addition, when we got home and got our credit card bill, we were charged a $100 smoking surcharge and we never smoked in the room! The hotel staff reversed it upon being asked about it. Buyers beware.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Ohio
Reviewed August 16, 2010

Stayed here on family vacation to visit the Mall of America. It was the perfect location! From our room we could see the mall & the giant IKEA store. We also had a great view of airplanes landing & taking off from the airport. My two year old & eleven year old sons thought this was cool. Being beside the airport you would expect to hear a lot of air traffic, but we barely noticed noise from planes. The pool was small but good enough for the kids to splash around a little. The hotel offered an hourly shuttle to & from the mall, which we used often. The staff was friendly & helpful. Our room was perfect - roomy, clean, comfortable! I highly recommend staying here if visiting the area.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Atlanta/Toronto
Reviewed July 1, 2010

Stayed here for one night and then had to move to the Embassy Suites across the street due to a corp agreement. New hotel, very clean. Comfy bed (although the sheets were "pilled"). The bathroom was huge, strong water pressure too. I would highly recommend this hotel. Easy shuttle to the Mall of America and to the airport. I did not eat at the hotel.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Palm Harbor, Florida
Reviewed June 26, 2010

The hotel is very clean and very quiet despite the location close to the highway and airport. I did not experience the thin walls noted in some reviews so I either got lucky with my neighbors or this was not a concern. The location couldn't be better if you do not require a downtown hotel. The hotel is within minutes from the airport and within view of MOA. It is also accessible to light rail downtown Minneapolis and both Minneapolis and St. Paul downtowns by car within 30 minutes.

I usually stay at Marriotts due to reward program but whenever I visit Minneapolis I prefer to stay at this hotel. I rarely eat breakfast or use a hotel swimming pool so the complaints about lack of free breakfast or nice pool is not a factor in my decision. As a Florida resident, I loved the indoor parking option for a nominal fee for a winter visit. My most important criteria of clean, quiet and modern are all beyond expectations at this hotel. The staff was also friendly although I did not require any special attention or requests.

The one very small negative issue I would site is that the website does not give a good description of the room you are reserving. When I checked in, the desk clerk asked me if I still required a handicapped room. I said no and that I did not realize I had reserved this type of room. I also have a current reservation for a "2 bedroom suite" for a Vikings game with 2 friends in October. There is not a clear description of this room type online so I'm hoping this room meets our needs and provides 2 bedrooms and a sleeper couch in a separate room. However, without detailed room descriptions or photos on the website, I am not sure of the exact room configuration. I would recommend following up your online reservation with a phone call to the hotel to confirm room specifics if room type, square footage or specific ammenities is of importance to you.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Bloomington hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport
Hyatt Regency Bloomington-Minneapolis
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bloomington at Mall of America
TownePlace Suites Minneapolis Mall of America
Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - Mall of America
Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport - South

Been to SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Mall of America? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Mall of America

Property: SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Mall of America
Address: 2870 Metro Dr, Bloomington, MN 55425-1403 (Formerly SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport)
Location: United States > Minnesota > Bloomington
#8 Romantic Hotel in Bloomington
#9 Family Hotel in Bloomington
#11 Business Hotel in Bloomington
Hotel Class:3 star — SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Mall of America 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Mall of America reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Springhill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport Hotel Bloomington
Cambria Suites Bloomington
Cambria Bloomington
Bloomington Cambria Suites
SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Mall Of America Bloomington, MN, North America