SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Mall of America
Ranked #23 of 43 Hotels in Bloomington
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here twice in the past year. I drove down from Manitoba to watch a Minnesota Wild game and although there were many closer hotels in St Paul I stayed here. Love it! friendly staff, everything is just awesome. can't wait to come again!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night prior to an early morning flight at MSP. The hotel is easy to get into and the room was big, clean, wonderful. Our stay was very good.

We paid to leave our car at the hotel for 5 nights. The shuttle left promptly on the half hour -- and we got to the airport with no problem.

My issue with the hotel was the shuttle pick up. We called to get picked up as we were instructed and were told that it would be 15 minutes. We went to the hotel shuttle pick up area and waited. And waited. After 30 minutes we called again, and they seemed surprised on where we were waiting and why we wanted to come to the hotel since we did not have a reservation. They just could not get that we wanted to get back to our car.

After 40 minutes, the driver came to the hotel shuttle area. The drive was quick and uneventful.

I would stay at this hotel again, but I would not leave my car.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Joan L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the SpringHill Suites. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your pick up at the MSP Airport. We are always looking for ways to improve our service and appreciate your comments. We will use your comments to ensure that this issue does not happen again. Regards,

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I recently stayed there SA/SU nights, it's a great place to stay. I had a King Suite, awesome !

The staff is very friendly and a special shout out to Joe - the AGM, he's the best.

From 6 to 10 every morning there is a hot breakfast buffet waiting for you, eggs, sausage , toast, muffins, bagels, specality bread, fresh fruit, juices, cearals, yougrt, granola, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, it had it all, and on weekends make your own waffles even! The hot beverages are available all the time.

In room two big flat screens, microwave, coffe maker, in room wi-fi, nice sitting room and desk for your computer, or community pc's if you don't bring yours.

Also what's great is there is a full bar that opens at 4 where you can also get great pizza's and appetizers for evening snacking or dinner if you don't want to go out. The prices are very reasonable.

If you do want to go out the shuttle to the MOA runs frequently and until pretty late in the evening (well at least late for me). It's about a 5 minute ride.

There is a great community sitting area next to the bar in the lobby with a great big flat screen as well.

It was the most comfortable bed I've slept in for years, and wonderful pillows. This is a Marriot owned hotel and it shows. It is a clean, crisp, comfortable place to stay, fresh towls in the exercise room (with an hd tv I might add) Pool and hot-tub.

It's a great value, and you can call even and see if early check-in is available for your room, another thing is that check-out is not until noon !

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Margaret A
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Stayed at this hotel multiple times, great location in relation to the airport and major freeways in the Twin Cities. Also close to the Mall of America. Rooms are nice and the breakfast is always pretty decent.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We found a great deal on this hotel and we thought for the price it was gonna be just ok.We ended up being super happy.And realized it was way better then just ok..Very clean and updated hotel and I must add very quite.The front desk guy during the early evening was super friendly and even let us pick the floor we wanted to be on.Our room was super clean.The only complaint we had was the night desk guy was rude.He didn't greet us when we came in and just stood there and stared.Not cool in my book ..every customer should be greeted if the front desk person is doing absolutely nothing.He didn't even smile.How disappointing.Even though we had this complaint I still suggest staying here when in the area. You will save money and you will have a great room.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

I booked a room here for my elderly mother who was flying on her own and missed her connection. She was very flustered and distressed. I called the hotel whilst Mom was in a shuttle and spoke to Michelle a front desk staff member. Michelle treated Mom with gentleness and understanding and even took food for her to her room and communicated with me to let me know when Mom seemed to have settled down. Thank you Michelle. Merry Christmas.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank salimjetha
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I have found nothing negative about this hotel. I travel to the twin cities quite often and have stayed in several hotels in the Bloomington area. This property is by far the best: Clean, spacious rooms, wonderful staff, quiet, excellent breakfast, great selection of TV stations (including Bravo!), clean fitness room with Precor equipment, nice bar serving beer, wine, cocktails and munchies. Because I spend so much time in the room, my favorite feature is the large work desk with a perfect view of the TV - really helps when doing mindless data entry. Oh...and lots of electrical outlets by the bed and desk. The bathroom is roomy and the shower head is perfect - great water pressure but doesn't pummel you.
Clean, updated property in a very convenient location.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PremAuditor
Travelers also viewed these Bloomington hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport
Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport - South
TownePlace Suites Minneapolis Mall of America
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Bloomington/Mall of America
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bloomington at Mall of America
Residence Inn Bloomington by Mall of America

Been to SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Mall of America? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Mall of America

Address: 2870 Metro Dr, Bloomington, MN 55425-1403 (Formerly SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport)
Location: United States > Minnesota > Bloomington
#8 Romantic Hotel in Bloomington
#9 Family Hotel in Bloomington
#11 Business Hotel in Bloomington
Price Range: $99 - $181 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Mall of America 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Mall of America reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Springhill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport Hotel Bloomington
Cambria Suites Bloomington
Cambria Bloomington
Bloomington Cambria Suites
SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Mall Of America Bloomington, MN, North America