“Highly Recommended”

Ranked #12 of 42 Hotels in Bloomington
Port Orchard, United States
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was the second time I stayed at this hotel and both times it was excellent. I highly recommend this hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. I had to make a change to the reservation over the phone due to a flight delay and the staff was very helpful.

1 Thank Curtis B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Oswego, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Hampton Inn delivers consistently good service, clean rooms, and pleasant accommodations. Staff was very efficient and polite. The hotel was full two of the nights of our stay, but the hotel was quiet at night.

2 Thank Mary M
Maryville, Missouri
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This was our second stay in four years at this Hampton Inn. It is very clean, food is good, and staff very friendly! The room was very nice and spacious to accommodate our two beds and a sofa bed. The pool was nice and enjoyed by our kids. We never heard one airplane fly over, so it being close to the airport is not a concern. It's great in location to the Mall of America!

Room Tip: We needed a room with two beds and a sofa bed. They were nice beds--sofa bed could have been a litt...
1 Thank Tim M
West Fargo, United States
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was a great hotel to stay at. We had no problems. the breakfast was great and the rooms, pool area, and breakfast area were very clean. The parking lot was clean and the location is easy to find and get too.

1 Thank Mark O
Naples, United States
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The staff was very nice, check in and out was efficient. The pool was great and opened at 6:00. The shuttle drivers were prompt and courteous. The breakfast lady was there early and prepared to go bags for those leaving before 6:00, she had everything ready at 6. For a hotel breakfast this was quite good, healthy foods like real oatmeal and yogurt and fruit. My husband said the pastries were fresh and good also!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

2 Thank Darlene M
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was my first time staying at this hotel.I stayed from Friday, July 12 - Monday, July 15. Overall, I had a great experience. After landing at the airport, I collected my luggage and called the hotel for their complimentary shuttle. I was told it would be there between 5-10 minutes. It was. The driver was friendly and offered mini water bottles from a cooler. Check-in was quick and I headed up to my room. I stayed in a room on the 4th floor with a king bed. The room was very clean and the bed very comfy with 6 pillows. Those came in very handy as I am 5 1/2 months pregnant. One thing I hadn't realized when booking was every room has a mini fridge and a microwave. Those were great to have. Since there is no restaurant in the hotel, I ordered some Chinese food Friday night. Since traveling alone, it was nice to have those both in my room to keep the leftovers for the next day. Every morning I enjoyed a complimentary breakfast buffet. It had a good variety of hot and cold items from day to day and was replenished in a timely manner. This hotel also has a complimentary shuttle to the Mall of America which runs twice an hour. I used that Saturday, and it is pretty much on time, every time. Every staff member I dealt with was pleasant and always had a smile. I would definitely stay here again if I go down for another shopping trip.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank TRich1318
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

This was our first stay at this hotel. We chose it due to its location by the Mall of America. Excellent experience from check in to check out. Friendly staff, clean and our room was much larger than your standard room. They must have upgraded me due to my HH status. I did read in one of the reviews that they didn't provide any HH amenities but we received 2 bottles of water & a vitamin water upon check in for the 3 of us. We did hit the usual 9:30 breakfast rush Saturday morning at the buffet. I knew better but my family was tired from our activities the day before so just make sure you hit it an hour earlier. We will definitely stay again!

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family