“Excellent Dinner”
Review of Twin City Grill

Twin City Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Twin City Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 245 Restaurants in Bloomington
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Located on the first floor of the Mall of America, Twin City Grill is an American grill offering a comfortable environment with homemade comfort foods, ideal for your shopping break. Take a seat at our bar during happy hour and sip on a local craft beer, or choose from one of our 20 wines by the glass or a hand-shaken classic cocktail. Enjoy our relaxing dining room as a retreat from the hustle bustle of the mall, and enjoy classic comfort foods done right.From Northern Lakes Walleye Fish Fry, to grill classics such as our Prime Meatloaf with old-fashioned gravy and a Roast Turkey Plate with scratch made stuffing, we offer a variety of dishes that are sure to leave you satisfied. Or, select from one of our crispy grilled flatbreads, fresh salads or sandwiches served with salt n’ vinegar fries. Whether it’s a casual meal, special night out, or business meeting, stop in for lunch or dinner at Twin City Grill, located in the North Garden of the mall. Reservations accepted.
Reviewed August 30, 2018

This was my first time in Minnesota, and we stayed at the JW Marriott, which is connected to the Mall of America, where the Twin City Grill is located.
After being greeted by our server and ordering two cocktails, we ordered a fried Calamari starter with a creamy garlic aioli. It was cooked to perfection - crispy outside and a moist, non-chewy perfect meat. It was outstanding.
Net my partner order the Northern Lakes Walleye Fish Fry with some Fries, and a delicious garlic Cole Slaw. Outstandingly well prepared fish with spectacular batter.
I wasn't that hungry but I did order the wonderful Bacon-Wrppaed Sea Scallops with an apricot glaze appetizer. They were delicious. Again, cooked perfectly.
The service was spot on, and friendly. I, also, thought the price points to be fair for the amount and quality of food served.
Well worth the visit.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

The service was fast and friendly, food was very good! I had the clam chowder soup, the salmon and asparagus with mashed potatoes (I wish they had gravy) as well as the spinach dip as an app. The food was fantastic and I would definitely go back for the same meal again! The restaurant is located in the mall which is very convenient for shopping days. Only downside I would say is how loud it is in there! Atmosphere was great, but that’s not where I would recommend for a first date or anywhere where you’re looking for a quite meal. We seemed to be talking very loud just be able to hear each other over the sound of the staff, the dishes banging around and all the other customers with kids running around.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

The food was great, the staff was nice, and kids eat free on Tuesdays with adult meal, which was a plus.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Located in the Mall of America. Not crowded at lunch . The flat iron chicken breast was very tasty. Worth a visit.

Reviewed August 25, 2018

NOTE: Restaurant is inside Mall of America and is open past the mall closing times. Went as a family to visit the Mall of America (mom, dad, 15, 13, 7 year old). My kids couldn't agree on a place so I decided to look for something new with a good rating. I was able to see the menu for Twin City Grill and knew everyone in the family would find something they'd like. We got seated within 5 minutes. Waitress first off asked if we had been there before or if it was our first time. I told her we were first timers. She was amazing in telling us about the daily specials. We had a couple questions on a few menu items and she described them very well. Our order was 100% accurate. We never had to ask for refills. Cheese curds were amazing but a bit overpriced for the small amount you get. I also thought the kids meal prices were very high ($9). Our total bill was $125 but the food was well-worth it. I've included photos of my son's chicken parmesean as well as my roasted turkey. The kids' mac'n'cheese was very good as well however my 7 year old didn't care for it (she is VERY picky). Kids loved the rolls that you get (unlimited) right away as well. The waitress packed up all of our leftovers and even threw in some silverware knowing that we were staying in a hotel. Very impressed, would def visit again when in the area!