“Great MN style food”
Review of Twin City Grill

Twin City Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Twin City Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 234 Restaurants in Bloomington
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Located on the first floor of the Mall of America, Twin City Grill is an American grill offering a comfortable environment with homemade comfort foods, ideal for your shopping break. Take a seat at our bar during happy hour and sip on a local craft beer, or choose from one of our 20 wines by the glass or a hand-shaken classic cocktail. Enjoy our relaxing dining room as a retreat from the hustle bustle of the mall, and enjoy classic comfort foods done right.From Northern Lakes Walleye Fish Fry, to grill classics such as our Prime Meatloaf with old-fashioned gravy and a Roast Turkey Plate with scratch made stuffing, we offer a variety of dishes that are sure to leave you satisfied. Or, select from one of our crispy grilled flatbreads, fresh salads or sandwiches served with salt n’ vinegar fries. Whether it’s a casual meal, special night out, or business meeting, stop in for lunch or dinner at Twin City Grill, located in the North Garden of the mall. Reservations accepted.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My wife and I stopped in on a Saturday afternoon at about 2:30 and were seated immediately. The decor is simplistic but fun with all of the old pictures of fishing, boating, etc. We started with the scallops and bacon, delicious large scallops and thick bacon--dip was an apricot glaze. If you like gin, try the Hendricks martini with muddled cucumber and sweet and sour, all I could think about was sitting on the boat in the summer sipping these! We each had walleye, hers was the almond crusted with mashed potatoes, again very well done plate. The fish was cooked to perfection. I had the fish and chips basket, quite tasty and the chunks of walleye tasted as if they were caught that day. Service was efficient and unobtrusive.

Nice place to escape the crowds at the Mall of America.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

My Alaskan friend was visiting MN (first time) so we ventured to the MOA shopping for a couple of days. We just wanted a unique place to eat good food, visit and relax with a glass of wine after an exhausting day of shopping. Twin City Grill was our choice and what a great choice! The service was superb, the food was excellent and our evening was fantastic! Day 2: After another long exhausting day of shopping, and my friend's husband joining us, we decided to go to the Twin City Grill for dinner. Another great experience with excellent service, delicious food and quiet atmosphere for visiting and relaxing. I would highly recommend the Twin City Grill! I'll be back!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Get there before six for half price apps and a $5.00 Martini . After 6 , the Martini at full price is still spectacular and you won't need to order a second. Everything on the menu is spectacular. The baked potato is spectacular. My wife always starts with the crem brûlée just to make sure she has room for it, it is so spectacular. She can always bring home her spectacular entree. We always sit at the bar cuz the service is so spectacular plus then I get to watch golf on TV while my wife Makes new friends. Occasionally my wife will get 2 Martinis in me, and then guide me to the Fine Jewelry Department at Nordstroms on the way to the car, promise me a special experience when we get home, and then select a special gift from the Jewelry case. We live nearby . We are well known at both the TCG and Nordstroms, and they know our credit cards well. Once my wife called and ordered 10 Baked chicken dinners to go. She drove out, the bartender carried them to her car and my wife brought them home and served a delicious Friday nite Shabbat dinner to our family.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

The hotel we suggested we go there and we were glad they recommended it. It had food for all age groups and the price was right.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Didn't know anything about this place. It has a 30s decor and feel, dim lighting and retro art deco design and furniture. We went here because the girlfriend has a gluten allergy and they offered an extensive gluten free menu (including hamburgers). The portions are large and they give you fresh buns while you wait for your food. They have about 5 beer on tap, all good and a couple local micros. The offer seafood, steak, ribs, hamburgers, salads and flatbread pizza. The food is amazing. I highly recommend if you are looking for some good food around the mall of america. I was very impressed and hope they expand this very interesting and well sorted out franchise. My only gripe is the restaurant did not know that malt vinegar which they put on salads does in fact contain gluten.

1  Thank Stimpson