“Best chocolate martini in Twin Cities”
Review of Twin City Grill

Twin City Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Twin City Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 226 Restaurants in Bloomington
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Located on the first floor of the Mall of America, Twin City Grill is an American grill offering a comfortable environment with homemade comfort foods, ideal for your shopping break. Take a seat at our bar during happy hour and sip on a local craft beer, or choose from one of our 20 wines by the glass or a hand-shaken classic cocktail. Enjoy our relaxing dining room as a retreat from the hustle bustle of the mall, and enjoy classic comfort foods done right.From Northern Lakes Walleye Fish Fry, to grill classics such as our Prime Meatloaf with old-fashioned gravy and a Roast Turkey Plate with scratch made stuffing, we offer a variety of dishes that are sure to leave you satisfied. Or, select from one of our crispy grilled flatbreads, fresh salads or sandwiches served with salt n’ vinegar fries. Whether it’s a casual meal, special night out, or business meeting, stop in for lunch or dinner at Twin City Grill, located in the North Garden of the mall. Reservations accepted.
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We love to stop here after shopping. We sit at the bar and have a martini and maybe some food. Lately we have been trying their chocolate martinis. We have had 3 different ones the last few times we have visited and they were all delicious. We didn't have food this time, but have always enjoyed it in the past.

There are newer reviews for Twin City Grill

Reviewed December 11, 2012

When I get to the MOA this is always my top pick of where to eat. I am a local and it always a treat to come here. Try the salad/ flatbread combo with the roasted vegies. It is awesome. The chopped salad is also delicious. They also have killer key lime pie among other delicious desserts.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I'm a local, and I go here a lot. It's owned by a company that does several other restaurants around the cities, they're local so yeah!

Something for everyone, at each price point...it's calm and dim in there and a great escape from the insanity that is mall of america...

My favorite dishes:
St. Paul Cobb Salad-GREAT! The blue cheese is straight up amazing. And they have these little noodles that add some starch...it's really tasty!

Chicken flat bread- I think this one is under 10.00, you can get it with a small salad and it's a really great lunch! Super good!

Mac and Cheese- This is technically a side...but it's a huge side. And it's only 5.95. With Bacon and lots of cheese!

Drinks: Great selection of beers and drinks...the mixed drinks are really good, they do a selection of lemonade drinks during the summer that are to die for!

The staff is always really nice and helpful, and like I said, I've been here at least 20 times in the last couple years so that should tell ya something! Enjoy!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

My husband and I decided to stop by for a late lunch while shopping at the mall. The waiter recommended the tomato basil soup and it was WONDERFUL!!! My husband had a chicken sandwhich and salt and vinegar fries that were very good as well. The rolls and butter they bring to your table remind me of holidays in my mother's home....when she made them from scratch!!! I am going back there when they have that soup again!!!!!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The food was excellent---the Walleye Fish & Chips was to die for and let's not forget about the Cheese Curds. A must for anyone in the Mall of America or the Twin Cities Area. (Located on the North Side of the Mall of America on the first floor)