“Good food, Good Drinks, Great Sevice”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Ranked #133 of 225 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast
“Good food, Good Drinks, Great Sevice”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

The food was good, The drinks where good and the service was great. I'd go back here without giving it a second thought.

Michigan City, Indiana
“Raised prices for CHEAP quality food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

While visiting the Mall of America with my family we went to Tony Romas, the one restaurant that did not have a wait, I now see why. Bar beverages didnt get to our table until the appetizer, entrees came out cold, complained but that was no help, childrens menus are supposed to come with appetizer and dessert yet the servers never prompted this, by the end of the meal we just wanted to get out! Wouldnt recommend this place to friends or family. I worked in the restaurant business while in college and understood that the waiters were getting overwhelmed, so I could understand. But what I didnt understand is why I never once saw management helping.. This could be a major factor in why I disliked my experience.

• Visited March 2014
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
“Inviting”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We decided to have lunch here, a group of 6. The waitress was very friendly and smiled. If you love blue cheese dressing, theirs was homemade, delicious. We all ordered various menu items and everyone cleaned their plates. I had the sirloin steak, baked potato and salad. Very very good! I tried my friends ribs, very good!!

• Visited January 2014
Combe Martin, United Kingdom
“great ribs”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

had a really good meal here the ribs are fantastic served by very friendly staff in a very nice restaurant look forward to a return in the future.

Visited October 2013
New Braunfels, Texas
“Eh.....”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Service was iffy - salads came out after our meal and sloppy with it. Food not all hot. If I had it to do again, I would pass.

Visited October 2013