“Great atmosphere I will be back.”

Joe Senser's Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Joe Senser's Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 239 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Ive never been to Joes until last night. Im from nc I will be here for a while working in the area. I will be back for the atmosphere and I have to say that my waitress stacy was friendly funny and very efficient

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We got there just in time for a very serious fantasy football group. Took over one of the biggest Tv's just as our kids were watching a show. Food was average. Price was high. Waitress was slow but nice. One of the servers rolled her eyes at my husband for asking ever the steak sauce was. Apparently we were suppose to know it was in her apron!! Probably won't go back. Plenty of other options in the area.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Good sports bar with plenty of tv's good food and excellent service. They have a good location right off of the interstate.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Other than a 10 ounce patty, the hamburger I ordered was nothing special as far as flavor. I like a good sloppy hamburger as well as the next guy, but this one exceeded it's limit. The beer was not only not cold, but barely cool. Maybe that's OK in Minnesota, but for an old Texas boy one luke-warm beer was enough. Lots of large TV screens for sports fans.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The food was great, the price was also great. We totally enjoyed ourselves at this restaurant. I would highly recommend it, especially if you're staying at the Hilton right next door... real convenient. You can walk over if you wanted to.