“AMAZING!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Amazing food and service, the server explained so much detail in each item as my fiance was ordering her food

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Food was great, as always - but I'm short and the light over the table was too low - it was very bright and annoying. I ended up sitting on my coat so that the shade blocked the lightbulb from view.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

The Outback is one of the stops we make almost everytime we visit the Twin Cities. The warm bread! The french onion soup! It is a very reasonably priced delicious steak dinner. We always get the 6 oz. Outback Special. With the bread, soup or salad and beverage we always are satisfied without being stuffed.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

My wife and I had salads. Pretty good if not generous. could have used more greens. Taste was good and the service was ok. Our waiter was a little lost and inattentive but not horrible. We would not choose to go back but that's because we were not all that into the steak seen. If you want that, may be a good place to go.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

We went here on strong recommendations from friends who had been to an outback in Florida. This was two blocks from our motel in bloomington. They recommended the blooming onion. Blooming greasey when it came and the only saving grace was the sauce. I had a rib eye with the horseradish crust. Over cooked and poor quality meat with a greasey crust. Not very nice. The wedge salad was very tasty. Would not visit this chain again although the service was impeccable .