“no value”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Just about average,will try someplace else next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

Good Food, waitress was fun. Had a good time. NIce that it was next to the hotel I was at. I could have some drinks with dinner.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

We love the Outback steakhouse. They are very affordable and have really good food. On this particular visit my husbands steak was awesome and mine was a really bad cut of meat, very grissly. My husbad shared his with me. i guess this can happen. Hopefuly it will not again - I should have said something and sent it back but I didn't - my own fault I guess. I still love the Outback!

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Me and two friends entered here around 10 and we could only order from their app menu. Sucks. We wanted something with substance (as much as you can from Outback) but had to get bad wings. Pass.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

We had about 20 minute wait on a busy night. While waiting, they brought free samples of food. Also, took drink orders, and delivered back to you in a few minutes. Drinks were not free. This is a different concept, that I think was great. Made the time fly by.