“OMGoodness!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Lincoln, Nebraska
“OMGoodness!!!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This was a wonderful experience! By far the highlight of the trip...fun for the kids. The service was good and the food was PERFECT! My dad had shrimp, my husband said the chicken fried chicken was awesome and I had steak and chicken combo which was the best I've ever had!! The steak was perfectly cooked and practically melted in my mouth. The kids got kid's meals, but were most impressed with their collector's cups filled with rainbow icee . I would recommend making a reservation.

Visited March 2013

Iowa City, Iowa
“Food is average, kids love the atmosphere”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

My 13 year old daughter has always loved this place, but not for the food, for the rain forest theme. We go back for that reason only. While the food isn't bad, it isn't great either, especially for the price. Not a great value, but you're paying for the atmosphere, too. The service was good for the most part. It is always super busy and staff does a good job, overall.

Visited March 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Over rated”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

It looks like such a neat place, and it is kind of is, with the aquariums and the animatronic animals and the pseudo-thunderstorms going off. But the food was awful, awful, awful. I am not kidding, the worst i have ever had at a restaurant. They should be ashamed of what they are putting out there and charging for. I honestly cannot believe people actually enjoy it. But whatever. You have been warned. :)

• Visited March 2013
Minnesota
“LOUD”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I decided to do something different and take my daughter to the rainforest cafe for her 16th birthday. I did make reservations and it was quick getting a table. It was so dark in this restaurant you could not see read the menu but that wasn't the worst it is sooooo loud there was no way you could hold a conversation with all the apes screaming every 15 minutes and the thunderstorms. I get its the whole theme of this place but when you can't hear your waiter talking to you the volume is way to loud. The food was just so-so wich was over priced. My daughter and I had different shrimp dishes but we both experienced extreme stomach issues. I did have a drink that cost 12$ and you got the glass and that was very nummy. The raspberry lemonade had way to much sugar in it which my daughter could not drink.They did sing her happy birthday which was like watching 8 strangers hating that they had to do this.

• Visited March 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

But I think they bend the glass of the aquarium to make the fish look bigger. They also told me that they clean the tanks every night, which would be a sight to see. I also like visiting the talking tree and the crocodile.