“Only a 10 minute wait on a Saturday night”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Ranked #7 of 241 Restaurants in Bloomington
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2014

The short wait time was a positive considering we had small children with us. Staff is very friendly.Food was average to above average and arrived at our table in a timely manner. I have ate here a couple of times before and received the same service. Will definitely go back. Thanks for the pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Little to spendy for what we got. The staff were friendly but why sit us in a intersection when there were empty tables in less congested areas!!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Service was fast, friendly and fun but food was just average. Seemed pricey for the food quantity and quality. We ordered a Shrimp sampler for $20 which had 4 types of shrimp (chilly shrimp, tempura shrimp, fried shrimp, coconut shrimp) and fries. There was about 5 tempura, 10 chilly, 4 fried and 3 coconut shrimps and a large handful of fries. They were all very good, but I thought for $20.00 it would have been a meal that could have been shared...good thing I was too hungry!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I have eaten at Bubba Gump many times. The service is always great and I love the movie trivia questions the waitress asks. Unfortunately, the food quality seems to be going down hill a bit. My friends and I all ordered dishes that had some sort of batter fried item. The batter on the shrimp and fish was very thick and heavy. The popcorn shrimp so so thick we could not eat it. The staff was awesome and took it off our bill. I will return because I have always enjoyed the food. I think I will order something not fried.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

My kids and grandkids both love this place. It has good food and desserts along with friendly staff.