“Fun Theme Restaurant”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Burnsville, Minnesota
“Fun Theme Restaurant”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Went here with my girlfriends and had a great time. The food is good and most of the staff are fun and want to give you the Gump experience.

• Visited March 2013

• Czech first
Minnesota, USA
“Fun.....”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Bubba Gump is not about the food, it's about good service and fun. This a place to go with some friends or family and have average food, a decent drink and leave smiling because you had a fun time and the service was friendly and helpful, nothing more.

Visited March 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

My daughter and I visited this restuarant on our recent trip to Minnesota. Although my daughter had never seen Forest Gump, she still appreciated the nostalgia of this restaurant. She had a shrimp cocktail, which contained some of the biggest shrimp I had ever seen. I do not eat meat or seafood, and was hesitant on rather or not this restaurant would have anything to offer me, but I ended up having one of the best veggie burgers I have ever had! It was a mushroom burger with avocado slices and was simply delish! Our waiter was very friendly and provided awesome service!

• Visited February 2014
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Kind of gimmicky but ok”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

This was our second visit to Bubba Gumps. The food is overpriced but it was okay, most of it fried. Heavily breaded shrimp and frozen shoestring fries, casual food at a fancy price. My Mojito was excellent, I was surprised to find fresh mint for Mojitos in Minnesota in the winter. They were well made too, if a little on the sweet side. They train their servers to engage patrons with trivia about the movie that the brand is based on. The server kept interrupting our conversation asking about what we knew about the movie. It got so irritating that I finally had to tell him to go away and leave us alone. When it came time to pay the bill, he disappeared with my credit card, came back ten minutes later with some story about the credit card machine not working and wanted to know if I wanted to wait on the credit card machine or pay cash. I just looked at him; I was already tired of being interrupted by the inane Bubba Gump trivia questions and his sales pitch for something the Landry chain was selling. He got the hint, ran the credit card and we left. I might try them again sometime, I might not.

• Visited January 2014
Winnipeg, Canada
“The absolute best veggie burger I've ever had!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

They are famous for their shrimp and boy do they have a shrimp menu, but I decided to be the rebel and go for the veggie burger. Made with mushrooms, not with soy! It is by far the absolute best veggie burger I have ever had!

Be prepared to wait for a table at this popular hot spot in Mall of America, but I can tell you it is worth the wait!

Visited December 2013