“Such a fun place with delicious food!”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Ranked #5 of 224 Restaurants in Bloomington
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Such a fun place with delicious food!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I've only ever eaten at a Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. one other time, on a visit to NYC. It seems like this time was much better! I love the ambiance (if you're a fan of the movie, memorabilia abounds and the servers wear t-shirts with quotes from the movie) from the ping-pong paddle drink menus to the "Run Forrest Run" license plates on the table. All the servers were extremely friendly and ours was wonderful. I went with my husband and mother-in-law on a trip to Mall of America and we were not disappointed. We all had seafood, I had the Jenny's catch (grilled tilapia with lobster butter sauce), my MIL had the stuffed shrimp, and my husband had the Accidental Fish and Shrimp. We all tried a little bit of each others and it was all wonderful (though the stuffing in the stuffed shrimp might have been my favorite). They also have quite an extensive drink menu, which we all tried something from. Us girls had mixed drinks that came in their souvenir mason jar wine glasses (which are included in the price of the drink, and you get to keep, I think the total was either $10 or $11, so with a free glass, not a bad deal at all!). They also have a gift shop where you can buy t-shirts and other souvenirs. Such a fun place!

• Visited December 2013

• Czech first
Home, PA
“Bubba Gump”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I don't know if it is one of the best, but it is always better than a burger and fries! Good food, great service by our friendly waitress and good location inside Mall of America. We split 2 appetizers and were full. Gumbo was good too! Dinner total for two was $35...

• Visited December 2013
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Delicious. Affordable. Wonderful Ambiance”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

During a recent trip to the Mall of America, I ate a meal at Bubba Gumps. There was considerable memorabilia from the movie which added to the overall experience. I am a big fan of jambalaya and wanted to give their version a try. I was not disappointed. It was very good. It was a large portion for the price. The only complaint I had was there was no cornbread to choose from as a side. It was conveniently located on the third floor of the Mall of America. On my next trip to the Mall, I would stop again.

• Visited November 2013
Randolph, New York
“Great Place to eat...Thanks Forest!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This was our 2nd time to eat at a Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. They have a great variety to chose from but we do the peel & eat shrimp and hush puppies...

Visited October 2013
Morden, Canada
“Bucket of Goodness”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Excellent food, great service and a wonderful setting in the Mall of America. Our waiter Zach made it extra special - thank you! All the dishes we tried were awesome, fresh and cooked perfectly. Fresh seafood in the prairies...

• Visited November 2013