“Surprisingly Good!”

Ranked #8 of 238 Restaurants in Bloomington
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We've seen Bubba Gump restaurants in several cities that we've visited, but we like to try local places when we travel. I was really thinking this would be similar to the chain restaurants that are everywhere. But my son (13) recently watched Forrest Gump for the first time and when he saw the restaurant at the Mall of America he was all about going there for dinner. We were very late (having played and shopped all day). The restaurant stays open after many stores close. There was no wait (maybe b/c we were so late), but we were treated so well. Great menu with lots of items. The food was very tasty, very well prepared and prices were a great value. My daughter and I shared, and they split it without any fuss. Fun drinks from the bar. And the little gift shop (yes we bought some items) stayed open for us to finish dinner. This was a perfect end to a great day at the MOA!

1  Thank Jane H

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect. Of course I loved the movie and was excited to eat here. Our waitress had all kinds of movie trivia questions for us and we got most of them. There were 4 of us, and not one had anything negative to say. My food was outstanding and the service was top notch. A little pricey for eating in a mall but once you're in this place, you don't feel like you're in a mall. I wish we had one of these closer to where I live but if I am ever back in the area, I would eat here again in a second!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

It was an awesome time at the Mall of America....Bubba gump shrimp co was a treat to the bith of us and it was very engaging and fun and the food was awesome!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Order the fish sandwich - you will not be disappointed. It is the best value for the cost. Drinks are pricey but come with glass to take home :)

We would visit again because the staff made this a fun place to be. Do not order the dip app. It is full of onions and lacking on the rest. A hot gloppy mess best describes it. We added the shrimp for an additional charge and it was literally 2 chopped up SMALL shrimp. Not a good value there.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Been here a few times and never disappointed! excellent shrimp made many ways and so much more! Nver been disappointed in anything here. If you havent tried this place, you're missing out! Am going there next month!