“Awesome Staff!!! Great food!!!”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Ranked #6 of 226 Restaurants in Bloomington
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Our youngest son has major food allergies, but it was not a problem here. Mikayla was the most incredible manager we have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. A majority of places do not take the time to help us out, but she and her staff were always one step ahead of what we needed. It means a lot when we can take the whole family out for dinner and not have to worry!! And to top it off the food was incredible!!!!

There are newer reviews for Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My sister and I ate lunch here recently. The restaurant is comfortable and the service very good. I could do without the questions the waitress asks you about the movie. I had the shrimp scampi and it was VERY good.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I really enjoy eating at Bubba Gump network. I make collection cups cold beer!
Eat without fear of eating poorly. The pattern is almost the same everywhere. The clerk, hyper gentle, made ​​the difference. It's a place to go without fear. I will keep going forever!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

It's been a while since we've been to a Bubba Gump's but this place was just like I remembered. The drinks were awesome and the food was good. Our server was nice and very accomodating.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Bubba Gump Shrimp was our favorite place to eat on our vacation this year. The server was very friendly. The food and drinks were incredible.