“Overpriced food and wine”

Kincaid's Fish, Chop & Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Kincaid's Fish, Chop & Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 228 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-494
Description: Kincaid's Restaurant is a classic American grill that has been artfully serving quality USDA Choice steak and innovative seafood since 1983.
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Had a business dinner there last night and was not that impressed. Restaurant is in an office building and it feels like you are eating in the lobby. Service was ok but very "pushy" to upgrade your meal to larger sizes or add lobster. I ordered small filet to be cooked medium well and it was medium rare...wanted to send it back but waiter disappeared for 10 minutes or so after serving our meals. Wine was on the expensive side(St Michelle Chardonney for $42).Too many other good restaurants nearby so I would not go back here.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

had a nice dinner, good food,good wine, great steak. Service was very good. This restaurant is located on the first floor of an office building, modern, yet elegant, convenient parking....

Reviewed September 8, 2012

It is supposed to be a pricey meal, that's what I told my front desk person, when I stayed with my disabled mom and a friend. It turns out that one of the chefs at Kincaid's, was a friend, so she could say--reliably that our tastebuds would love it.

The location was inside an office building; so it did echo inside a little, but when we were seated by the indoor river, all we could hear was our tables conversation. Our waitress was attentive and we gave her a list of allergies, that she took back to the kitchen. She came back and recommended the special. But I had seen the 21 day aged steaks sign, in their underground parking garage, so I was pretty certain to have that. Until I saw that they had lobster... now I was in a quandry.

At that point they didn't have Surf and Turf. (it was June 2008, they made me pick a date on the drop down box) So, I decided to order the 2 most expensive things on the menu and eat them both! My Mom said, "Can we do that? Because if so, I am getting that, too!" My friend ordered 1 meal, my Mom and I ordered 2 each, and we proceeded to devour our items with gusto.

My friend enjoyed a good eye-roll, and then mentally calculated the bill, her eyes about popped out of her head. Two entrees each would be 90 dollars PLUS drinks. Let's just say, that the waitress was MORE than happy to take some photos for us in the lobby, based on her tip! This was to be the BIG vacation for about 5 years, and we were to eat lovely food, and then go home the next day. Always go out on a high note!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We dined at Kincaid's with friends and had a fabulous night. We started in the bar with Martini's. I have a favorite martini that I was introduced to at a restaurant in Denver and was pleasantly surprised to see this on the bar menu. It is called a Lavender Cosmo....a must have!!!!! My girlfriend had a Ginger Martini and was equally pleased.
Our dinner was excellent, as was the service.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Happy hour was wonderful. I feel like I should drive back just to have the $4 drinks and wonderful appetizers. Great place to sit outside or in.

2  Thank ebenezer15