“Always Delicious”
Review of Ciao Bella

Ciao Bella
Reserve with OpenTable
Ciao Bella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 224 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Oslo, Norway
“Always Delicious”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Every time I come here, I end up getting the same thing. So delicious! Butternut Squash Ravioli! Their bread is amazing too. Service is always super friendly and thoughtful. Overall, the atmosphere is for a formal dinner. I wouldn't bring kids, but definitely suitable for a date night!

Visited April 2014

Rochester, Minnesota
“Delizioso!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

First the wine. I chose the Pio Cesare Barbera D’alba which was quite fruity with plenty of structure and soft tannins. This wine had a very long finish and I would gladly order it again. The appetizer was the calamari fritti with lemon garlic aioli. Some of the best calamari I’ve ever had. Perfectly fried and the aioli was wonderful. I had a traditional Ceasar salad next and the Parmigiono Reggiano was amazing. My entrée was the Tuscan Sea Bass served on heirloom farro, spinach, and a spicy saffron tomato broth. Outstanding! Overall the food was excellent. Everything was perfectly prepared and delicious. Service was first rate. The only complaint is that the restaurant is very loud. So loud that it is sometimes difficult to have a conversation at the table. Regardless, I would dine there again.

• Visited March 2014
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Enjoyable, and a Great Meal!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Had a quick lunch here while on business trip with the group. Great atmosphere, food was very good, and service was fantastic. The chicken spring rolls are the best. I will be back next time I am in town.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank JRH68
“Just not worth the price”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We ate here based on a gift card and recommendation from a friend. I had the rosa pasta and my husband had the lobster risotto. We got the smaller portions and small they were. Neither of us cared for our meal. Mine tastes like a jar of sauce, a bag of frozen peas and a box of noodles. The sausage didn't have any flavor or seasoning at all. Our server forgot our drinks until we reminded her after our meal came out. I hate my noodles and left a bowl of sauce on the table. They asked if I wanted it boxed up, I told them no I didn't care for it. They offered us free dessert which was kind but always makes me feel silly, I just wanted to be honest. This was not the fancy homemade experience we were looking for.

Iron River
“Not impressed”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Had Valentines dinner here based oh the good reviews. Mistake. Food was expensive and uninspired. I had butter poached lobster and it was incredibly tough, I am a decent cook and do not even know how you could make lobster tough but they managed. My guess is it was pre done and sitting in a steam table pan. Also had risotto that was grossly over cooked and flavorless. I do not expect I will ever be back.

Visited February 2014