“May be good for little kids- otherwise not worth the price”
Review of Camp Ice Age - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Camp Ice Age
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Got a coupon for $3 off each kids ticket at Doc Popcorn in the mall. Not a whole lot to do here, would not recommend it. There are only 3 rooms of activities: room one has a replica of Cpn Guts boat, but I would it is mostly for toddlers. Very small kiddie slide in the boat. Also has a couple of computer monitors where you can add color to a picture from Ice Age, and a small plastic log you can crawl through. Room two contains two "wack a mole" games, a couple pop-a-shots, three carnival type games where you ring the bell at the top if you stomp hard enough, and several little tables where you can make a snow flake. The last room has a couple of scrat movies. Lastly you can meet Sid the Sloth. My younger one enjoyed it (4yrs), but really not worth the $$ for kids older than this. You could do the entire thing in 20mins.

3  Thank Genny S
There are newer reviews for Camp Ice Age

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I traveled to the MOA with my wife and 2 1/2 yr old specifically for Camp Ice Age. Wow. To start it off they couldn't get the credit card machine to work and asked me to pay after I went through the camp. I was soo tempted to not pay. The whole time I was there I was thinking "I paid for this?"

You can read the other reviews, it was terrible.

2  Thank Marty E
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I went with my 2 kids 2 and 4. They did have fun. But for $20 plus taxes it just was not worth the money. The employee did play with my son while I played with my daughter and was very nice. I felt very rushed and there was not much to do. The other reviews some up whats there's to do. They do take your picture but that would be another $10 plus depending on how many you want. Your money would be better spent somewhere else in the mall.

4  Thank fluffykalie
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The Scratch five minute movie is cute, but the rest can be done in two minutes. The games are too simple for anyone over six and you are herded through. Do not go.

4  Thank Blake F
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is a joke; actually, they charge too much money to warrant calling it a joke; it's a total scam. My son and I were at the mall and saw several advertisements for 'Camp Ice Age'. He has enjoyed all of the movies so I thought we would have a look. Upon speaking with the employ at the entrance I was told that there was an 'arcade' along with a recreation of Captain Gut's ship and a 'slide'. It was a rainy afternoon so we decided to give it a try. My son (4) took one look around and was ready to leave! The 'slide' was about two feet long, the 'ship' was essentially nothing more than a few pieces of particle board, and the 'arcade' was a whack-a-mole type game along with a few ball shooting stands. Seriously, my son will play with a box for hours... he is not hard to entertain. If this weren't enough, when you come to the end of the 'camp' you are confronted with an all too predictable gift store. We walked through (forcibly or course) and I managed to take a look at the price tags on a few items. There an approximately twelve inch tall Sid doll for $35.00! We have this toy at home... we spend a dollar... by winning it in a claw game. All in all, don't waste your time. This is a new low for MOA.

4  Thank Abby D