“A great hotel restaurant ”

FireLake Grill House and Cocktail Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

As the title says, the Firelake grill restaurant is a great alternative if you do not want to go out.

Their service is courteous and fast. Multiple waiters and managers took care of me.

I truly enjoyed my dinner and my drinks.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (474)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Easy to get to from the indoor walkway from the mall's 2nd floor over to the Radisson, and worlds away from the bustle and noise of the mall. Clean restrooms, attentive service, and innovative dishes made this a highlight of our Mall of America visit. Try the broccoli tots - amazing! And all the honey is local from the bees in the hives on the restaurant roof. Popovers were large, tomato basil soup (small) just right, and the wings with honey mustard enough for a two-person light meal. What a gem!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 8, 2019

Stayed at the Radisson Blu. Had a wonderful breakfast here. The eggs benedict and the waffles are excellent. Pricey - but worth it.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

Unfortunately I had a bad experience with this dish. I read many other reviews about this dish and many were positive so I decided to give it a try. The bone marrow is in a small slit in the center of a bone. The bone is cut in half lengthwise. They provide a small knife to dig out about a teaspoon sized amount of marrow. Perhaps not enough heat was used in mine. In one end the marrow oozed out pink colored. A few scraps of meat was served with the bone. Hidden in mine was a piece of plastic used to wrap meat. When I told the Server she apologized and took it off our tab. For $17.00 they should provide more than a teaspoon sized amount of edible product. The salad was about the size of a golf ball and 3 slices of buttered bread. I was with my family they ordered traditional menu items and had a great experience.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 3, 2019

They have some of my favorite wines here, interesting specialty cocktails and a wide variety of other beverage choices. Food has always been delicious no matter what we ordered. Service is very good. Atmosphere is lively. Very spacious and has a interesting mix of seating options.

Date of visit: June 2019