“A favorite for tourists and locals”

FireLake Grill House and Cocktail Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It’s fun to season and grill your steak at the table. I also like the broccoli bites, filet mignonette and creme brûlée.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 3, 2019

As part of the Radisson Blu at Mall of America, you would expect this place to be so busy! And it was, over the four days that I stayed here it was my go-to bar at the end of the day as the service was quick and there was plenty to choose from for even the most discerning of tastes.
On different days I got to appreciate the breakfast, lunch and a business dinner service and can attest that the food was on the higher end of the satisfaction level .... apart from the coffee?! Sorry America, your coffee is not up to the freshly ground and tamped level we enjoy back home in New Zealand, and on that matter, also watch out kiwis because the meals are larger than we are used to! All said and done the dinner service was my favourite in a busy restaurant it was quick and tasty and very enjoyable thanks to everyone.

2  Thank Craig C
Reviewed March 29, 2019

My husband had the Bone-in Ribeye, I had the Gnudi and additional Beet Salad. All were FANTASTIC. Server gave us dessert in celebration of our 25th Anniversary. Best restaurant in Mall of America in my opinion.

Reviewed March 24, 2019

The fine dining was an unexpected delight. Normally, hotel dining is not the best but hometown Carlson Radisson exceeded my expectations. Great service with the chef out talking with diners. Fine martini and steak (Flat Iron Steak Frites) and a good martini to start.

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I came for a dinner and the space is great. Food, ok.

Popovers held great promise and look impressive but slightly burnt.

Chicken soup - carrots and chicken was good but there is rosemary or something in the biscuits that overpower everything else

Seasonal Salad was ok. Dressing was good. Asked for no bacon but came with bacon. Not as good as salad at Crave the night before. Not as crisp and fresh tasting.

Rotisserie chicken was good.

The Blu cubed drink was ok. It was beautiful but had an artificial taste to it.

All in all if I could have the atmosphere and waitress from here and the food from Crave that would be a great meal.