“Cute fun family activity”

Amazing Mirror Maze
Reviewed April 20, 2013

As long as they have recently cleaned the mirrors, this place is great. It spoils the fun when you can clearly see that it's a mirror in front of you because someone didn't wear their gloves and put fingerprints all over it. My 3 yr old had a great time despite what was obvious to us. She was a little scared at one point when she went off on her own a bit. My 13 and 16 yr old enjoyed it as well.

There are newer reviews for Amazing Mirror Maze

Reviewed April 9, 2013

really not worth the money, myself and sister in law took 6 kids oldest one was 10 and youngest was four - took 7 minutes through the whole maze - was something different but wouldn' t really recommend it for a value family thing to do.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My two sons went through this because their sister had bought so many things we were trying to make it fun for them as well. They came out smiling and said they had felt like they had been in the maze for a long time. In truth they were in it for about 10 or 15 minutes. Wouldn't go out of our way to do it, but it made the MOA a little more fun for our non-shopping boys.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Lots of fun and laughs but only takes a few minutes to get through...not exactly amusement for the high price tag of admission.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My daugher and I got through the maze in a few minutes. Others were playing hide and seek in the maze and it looked like a lot of fun. We used a coupon, otherwise I'd say it is over priced.