“Awesome frozen yogurt”
Review of Pinkberry - CLOSED

Pinkberry
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We had this in LA first. They have stores only in LA and one in Chicago. Couldn't believe it when we found it at Macy's in MOA. So good!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Skip all of the other yogurt chains popping up throughout the Twin Cities area and zero in on Pinkberry! You will not regret it. Their frozen yogurt is true frozen yogurt and has a freshness those other places don't have. Give it a try, I promise you will love it!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

when in the Mall Of America you need to just skip the food court and come to PINKBERRY at Macys....if you have never had Pinkberry you will thank me!!! If you have you already know the wonderful product, this location is super clean and friendly. I had the coconut and as always was so pleased with the excellent taste. I LOVE PINKBERRY!!!!!!