4,469 results
All reviews fire lake business lounge business class beautiful hotel direct access rain shower counter space parking ramp modern decor hotel restaurant room key shower head checking in light rail the room was nice twin cities fitness center
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

hello I just wanted to say that this a a very beautiful hotel but could definitely use joy of children friendly areas!
I brought my son along hoping to go swimming. I didn't see a shallow area for toddlers.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

AFter waiting 45 minutes to turn into the hotel because of an event. We had to pay $16 a night for parking. Walk through the event to find the checkin desk...with less than friendly staff. They asked where we wanted to be, by elevator or end. Well, end of course...after walking forever we get to our room thinking it would be quiet. WRONG. It was one of the noisiest places I've ever stayed in. Someone outside in hall talking on phone half the night. Kids upstairs running around at 6 am. The room was nothing special. I would not recommend it. The only plus was it's next to MOA but really it's not hard to park and walk in. I've staying in much nicer and QUIEtER places in the area.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed April 14, 2019

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

I am a bit of a hotel snob since I travel so much and I can honestly say this has been a fantastic weekend in this hotel.
- yeah soon as I landed in the airport I called the hotel and they said the shuttle for me and direct me how to find the shuttle. And told me he should be there within seven minutes and he was there in five. So it cost nothing except the tip to get to the hotel.
- check in time took less than three minutes.
- staff is very friendly
- The walkway to the mall literally takes 15 seconds. I was expecting a long overpass and it’s not like that at all. Every couple of hours I would drop packages off in my hotel room because it took less than five minutes to do so. That includes the elevator and the fact that my room was almost at the end of the building.
- room service is fantastic! Probably the best breakfast I’ve ever had during a room service visit. I ordered the power breakfast each day which includes organic scrambled eggs and they are hands-down the best eggs I’ve ever had in my entire life. It comes with two drinks so I ordered orange juice and hot chocolate. Orange juice is fresh squeezed and hot chocolate is unbelievably good. Puts Starbucks to shame. The bacon and hashbrowns are fantastic and they give you a bread option as well. Once they add their delivery fee and so forth it’s a $26 meal and I always tip five dollars. So $31 for the best breakfast I’ve ever had… I would do it again and again.

Not very many negatives to mention…
- obviously people bring their families here so you’re going to see a lot of children. Which means sometimes a lot of noise. But yesterday when I got there was a bunch of children in the hallway making noise who is actually the housekeeping staff.
- Went to use the pool and it was over ran with children and families. I would suggest letting anyone under the age of 16 swim until maybe 8 PM, and then after that adults only. It was so busy there would’ve been no swimming. Right now you need to change the name from a swimming pool to a standing pool Lol
- lastly, housekeeping leaves a bit to be desired. Overall it’s a very very nice room, big and spacious. But I don’t think they have the right housekeeping staff on this floor. You can tell how lazy they are. The napkins for my breakfast yesterday was still in my bed. The cover to the trashcan canister was on sideways just sitting there. The container that holds the glasses were just sitting at a weird angle like they forgot to finish cleaning that area. I hung my towels so I can reuse them… Save the planet and all of that… And they still took them and gave me new. Which is fine. But they’re not helping save the planet per their own suggestion. The room is not gross in any means it’s just a lot a little things that you can see there is no eye for detail in regards to housekeeping.
- The view from my room was literally just rooftops but nothing they can do about that.

So nothing bad enough to not make me want to stay here again. Actually I really look forward to staying here again. Think I will bring my husband next time and make him have breakfast. lol

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 11, 2019

We were staying in town to visit family and the Mall of America. The hotel was obviously very convenient for the mall. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The one and only complaint was the hall of our floor had small items left out for days while we were there. Other than that, the place was spotless!

Date of stay: March 2019