4,340 results
All reviews fire lake business lounge business class beautiful hotel direct access rain shower counter space parking ramp modern decor hotel restaurant room key shower head checking in business trip light rail the room was nice twin cities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Easy check-in, great room, stylish ambiance, convenient (attached to Mall of America), prompt room service, extra pillows available and delivered within minutes, friendly staff, excellent breakfast in the hotel restaurant, slick valet parking system, great overall value! Will seek out Radisson Blu hotels whenever we travel for the future based on our experience at this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The first shuttle driver was an hour delayed even though i followed the proper protocol so i missed my first meeting. However the last shuttle driver was exceptional. The check in was long and should have been anticipated.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've stayed here twice for a get away night. Hubby and I will look for a deal and book a date night here. We love that we can walk right into the mall, shop, eat and walk back to the hotel. We did the business class once and it was nice. Drinks and lounge were a nice treat, breakfast was much better than most hotels, but still kind of a buffet. The rooms are beautiful. Our second visit was during a cold snap - around 0 F - and I couldn't get the room as warm as I'd have liked. It was tolerable, but not warm enough. Then after falling asleep my husband got too warm and got up to turn down the thermostat from 84 to 81. It kicks on the air-conditioning. I had no idea and woke up mid-night and had to sleep fully dressed because I was so cold.
Otherwise a great hotel, and I'd still stay here again.

Room tip: valley view is nicer than looking at the roof of the mall, but nothing worth paying extra for.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple