Radisson Blu Mall of America
$150
$140
BestWestern.com
3,835 results
All reviewsfire lakebusiness loungebusiness classbeautiful hotelrain showerdirect accesscounter spaceamusement parkparking ramproom keyhotel restaurantshower headchecking inlight railtwin citiesfitness centerairport shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Wow, this hotel IS the best hotel on Earth. We went in early January 2014 + wow, were we impressed! The trip was with me, my husband, my three girls (ages eleven, newly nine, and three), and extended family. The kids (ages 6 months-11) love it! The lobby furniture is amazing (big round chair!). The different chairs at that one table were so cool! As for the rooms, amazing. I could go on forever. Comfy beds, amazing night's sleep, etc., this place is awesome! The food is amazing, the staff is amazing, and the fact that it's connected to Mall of America is amazing. The pool was really loud, but that's NOT the hotel's fault! There was a group of older girls playing Marco Polo extremely loud. But I won't deduct a star for that! As for the pool (besides the loudness) it wasn't too cold! Not what we were expecting! Usually when we go to hotels we take one step in the pool and we think that we're trapped in an icicle! But this was completely different! Oh, and the American a Girl package was extraordinary too! We will absolutely return + recommend this to any friends visiting MOA!
You are amazing + completely fab, Radisson! 5 out of 5!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Amy D
Harry G, General Manager at Radisson Blu Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted you and your family found enjoyed the hotel amenities, ambiance, food at FireLake as well as our American Girl package!

On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

This was the perfect hotel to stay for the State Fair as there is a direct shuttle to the fair a block away. So nice to come back to the hotel after the fair and relax. The next morning, shopping is awaiting you just steps awY.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was nice & clean. Nice room decor & everything looked nice & sophisticated. I will stay there again only because the convenience of being attached to the mall outweighs all the other inconveniences. We go once a year for competitive cheer & being attached while at a competition is close to priceless. But...here are things I did not like. The walls & doors are paper thin. Very hard to get a good nights sleep when you can hear everyone else on your floor. (I'll bring ear plugs next time)
They have no vending machines at all. Nothing for drinks, snacks, nothing. Which makes it difficult when you have kids. All they had was room service which was very expensive, with not much choices. Or a full service resturant. So when the mall closes your only choice is to go find your vehicle in the ramp & leave. Hopefully they will change this in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank saraaarons
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Rooms were clean and modern but the staff was unbelievable! Went on business and I can tell you this is the pace to host an event or to just stay overnight if you want to enjoy the Mall of America. Parking is great and you don't have to go outside to visit the mall, there is a connecting walk way! Nicely done Blu, you hire the best and it shows!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I stayed at the Radisson Blu Mall of America on business recently I will say that the room and the hotel are amazing place. Everything in the hotel itself was very contemporary and modern which gives a great opinion on first glance for your stay. However the rooms itself was cold, as according to staff the heat turns down to conserve energy, which in an location where it get's to -35 regularly (which it was) it not a great idea. The Lobby was freezing as well leaving the guest shivering while completing the check in and check out process, and making the amazing design chairs outside the lobby a worthless concept unless one was already in full winter gear.

With the bad out of the way the good, the staff was amazing even in the face of the cold lobby my Front Desk Agent was amazing and even managed a smile regardless. She explained everything that I needed to know and was able to direct me on how to get through the maze of a lobby, without any signs to direct a guest. The Room Service menu was a great concept on the TV, it was so nice to have access to see the menu without having to turn on a light for late night or early morning ordering, as well if you ever need to change it I assume that will be a lot faster. Plus I guessing that is gonna prevent them from walking off, which I am sure has happened in rooms that I have stayed with previously.

The pool and fitness centers were nice, and the Business Class Lounge included a great breakfast option as well coffee to get your day started out (or warm you up from the cold night). Overall the issues with the lack of warmth will most likely prevent me from staying again in the winter, but the next summer stay I have to the Minneapolis Area will be most likely at the Radisson Blu.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business