Radisson Blu Mall of America
$140
$124
Homewood
3,861 results
All reviewsfire lakebusiness loungebusiness classbeautiful hotelrain showerdirect accesscounter spaceamusement parkparking ramproom keyhotel restaurantshower headchecking inlight railtwin citiesfitness centerairport shuttle
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Just stayed one night with my teen daughter for a birthday shopping trip. We travel a lot and both thought, coolest!
Pros: staff are all extremely friendly and they will treat you like royalty! Everything is new, clean, ultra modern. Duvets are to die for. Room service was prompt and yummy. Convenience to the mall cannot be beat, nor can it be compared to the malls across the street! This was the biggest love for us. Got there 10am, valet came right out took our car, bellman took our bags. Front desk happily told us our room was ready (at 10am!!) and we went to the room bellman showed us everything, and then we just took the elevator to level 2, walked through a 2nd fl lobby and boom, you are in the mall!! We shopped, and was so easy to go back, put bags down, use bathroom, cannot be beat!! Didn't need to get back in the car the whole stay!
Cons: it is expensive. You pay for the awesomeness. It was a special occasion for us so we splurged, but yes, our standard room was about $200, valet was $22, (you don't have to use valet) and they put a $100 hold on your card at check in for incidentals. The room service was about $20 for buger/fries/pop, they add 18% gratuity. Note we had a shower no tub so for families with little ones thus could be an issue (for adults-the rainfall shower is amazing). Also, no hot tub in pool area.
Overall, I highly recommend!! Be prepared to be wowed and treated like royalty! The location in the mall is worth the price! Staff/service earn their jobs at this level of a hotel. Not your average staff!!

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Northernfamilyof5
Reviewed July 26, 2013

What did I like about the hotel? First of all the staff was amazing. They were helpful, pleasant and they were available when you needed them. There were a number of staff that were stationed around the convention rooms to help us locate the breakout rooms. This was nice that you didn't have to wander around trying to figure out where to go. The food that was served for the conference was delicious and not your typical banquet food.
The rooms were well furnished with modern design. the bed and linens were so comfortable!
I didn't check out the other amenites such as the pool or work out room. When I had free time I either explored the city or shopped.
The hotel has a direct entrance into the Mall of America which was very convenient!! Have a half an hour between workshop? Just zip over to the mall and support the Minneapolis economy!
Let's see. I was trying to think of what I didn't like about the hotel and could come up with only two things. One was that there was no full length mirror anywhere in the room and the other was that there wasn't very much counter space in the bathroom.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank MauiTraveler54
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Date of my stay, 7/22/13 - 7/25/13.
This hotel has a really modern, artistic look and feel to it. Very appealing as far as "eye candy." I dined at the hotel restaurant, FireLake, one night of my stay. Excellent service. The bartender made a wonderful dinner recommendation of rotisserie chicken and they had my favorite wine!
What I really want to write about however is the two awesome young men that helped me out on my 2nd day at the hotel.
As I was leaving the hotel (in my car pulling out of the parking lot) I failed to notice my rental car had a flat tire - don't ask how I didn't notice but I didn't. Forrest, ran, yes ran to catch me just before I left the property and pointed out the flat. Understandalby frustrated as I was trying to get to a very important meeting at my corporate office, I pulled back into the lot.
Forest and another young man, Taylor (?) stopped what they were doing and in under 12minutes they changed the flat and put the spare tire on for me.
Not only did they save me from entering into crazy traffic on the 494 with a flat, but they fixed the flat and I got to my meeting on time!!!!
Just want to say THANK YOU to the two young gentleman that literally saved the day for me! I definitely look forward to my next stay at the Radisson Blu, Mall of America.

Room Tip: Ask if any rooms have better counter space in the bathrroms when you check-in. If you are like me you need your space for hair products and such.Not much in Rm 922. Also the suitcase rack pulled out from under the television which as a little odd.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Jo J
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary and although it was just one night we really did enjoy the stay.

From the time we pulled in to park, to the front desk, and our check out process we had a very good experience.

Once we checked in we were told that the elevators to the rooms were by the concierge desk. Okay great, but where was the concierge desk? Once we went up to the escalators we walked around for a good five minutes and found one elevator, but that was going back down. We had to work further down and past the restaurant and bar before we found the concierge desk and the elevators that went to the remainder of the floors. I think the concierge desk should be more "visible" and not hiding. So once you get up those stairs to the second floor you see a sign or a something that states "concierge".

Our room was clean and tidy. I loved the decor as it was decorated with a modern flare with great colors and it provided a bit of Minnesota History with the photos of the area and places on the head board.

The bathroom and everything else was clean the bed was oh so comfortable.
We checked out the pool area, but it was just too busy to go to.

The checkout process was easy and quick, and my husband had a Carlson's reward card which we forgot to present upon check in, so they were happy to take that and add the points we wanted to earn for staying there. I was appreciative they took and added our information.

Over all it was a great stay and I would totally stay there again

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alyssia S
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stayed at the Radisson Blu Mall of America for the weekend with my wife and two kids. The staff was very friendly and courteous. The hotel was very modern and clean as wel as the rooms. We have stayed at many hotels in the area and this is definitely the best. Our room rate was comparable to other hotels by the mall, and the location to the mall was better than any other. When we travel back to the cities we will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013