“Quiant little place”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
“Quiant little place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

I was on a personal getaway from life for a few days in Bloomington and people rated this highly so I chose to go there. It was easy to find. It was a snowy day on Valentine's weekend. It was well decorated for the holiday with candles and balloons. I was the first one there when they opened and got some great personal attention by the female staff. The interior was very cozy and made up for the low quality strip mall where this place is located. The menu selection was pretty good. I added meatballs to my meal and was disappointed to pay I think $2 to get two meatballs. They were very tasty though. I was sad the portions weren't that big and I left still a little hungry. I usually choose places where I know I'll get a lot to eat so just know that hungry men probably won't get full here with just a meal. You'll need an appetizer or eat your wife's leftovers. Still, it's a great little place and I'd go here more often but it's on the opposite side of the Twin Cities from where I live, but want to take my wife here sometime. We love small places like this that have good service.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Raysters

Eagan, Minnesota, United States
“Down home Italian - Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

A coworker introduced me to Bella Cucina and I've been back a number of times since! The pizza and calzones are delicious as is the meat ravioli with marinara sauce. The sauces are so savory and delicious that I find myself craving it for a few weeks after I've been lucky enough to stop for a meal! For anyone familiar with Totino's when it was located in NE Minneapolis - Bella is comparable, but better!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Heidi H
“Hands down best Italian in MN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

This restaurant is so good words can't describe. I always get the canneloni which is the best meal that I have ever had. The spicy potato sausage pizza is also a very unique and delicious treat. Wait staff is not the best but the owner is extremely friendly and makes up for it.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Mike M
NW Ark
“Hard to find...but worth it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

Watch your GPS, it will take you about 500 yds too far down the road. Once you find the place it has very good Italian food with some interesting twists (first time I have ever had bell peppers with brochette. An excellent place, tucked back in a small strip center. Do try!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank DTopNWArk
Minnesota
“A restaurant you want to go back to soon.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Bella Cucina does not look like much on the outside. It is tucked into a very quiet strip mall on a side street. It is worth finding. Not only are you welcomed warmly and sincerely; the food is worth the trip --- every time. Every guest we bring has either returned on their own, or request to go back when we get together. The take out pizza is great as well. Don't let the location fool you. This is the real deal.

Visited November 2013