“Best hotel in Minneapolis!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis / Bloomington

Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis / Bloomington
Ranked #5 of 43 Hotels in Bloomington
Gate City, United States
“Best hotel in Minneapolis!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

This is absolutely the best hotel ever! I have weeks here the past few months. They have the most incredible staff!! I am welcomed every time I come through the door as if I were family. As a woman traveling alone, I feel safe and secure in this hotel. The hotel is lovely, the accommodations and amenities are excellent. I would not stay anywhere else when in Minneapolis! Kudos to their general manager, Emmett Lincoln.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Scott B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis / Bloomington, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
It was a pleasure to read and share your positive comments. It is comments like yours that energize our staff to strive for consistent outrageous service. Thank you again for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
New Ulm, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Great room, very good service and AMAZING beds = a great night sleep. The only drawback was the am shuttle service. We arrived around 5am to secure a spot, but there were many others. We were fortunate enough to get a spot on the first bus, but others were not so lucky. There could be better coordination, scheduling, and larger buses with rear luggage space. Would stay here again as it is off the major freeways, easy to get to, and within reach of the airport, MOA, etc. Reasonable rate for stay, park and fly.

• Stayed January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Scott B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis / Bloomington, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to share your overall experience with our hotel. I am pleased your stay was a restfull one but do apologize the shuttle experience was lacking. Our staff should be encouraging guests to sign up for shuttle ahead of time and will re-address this with our staff as all feedback is taken seriously.
Round Lake beach, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Our stay was very pleasant. My daughter ended up dropping her blankie and it must have fallen under the bed or to the side. When I called they looked for it right away and took care of shipping it to us via Express mail. I would have paid for shipping on my own, but this is just a small glimpse of customer service. They were very polite to families with children and this is important to me. Even if I travel alone, or without my children, I want to know they value the families staying there as well.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your gracious comments regarding our hotel and staff. We strive to provide outrageous service to all our guests and I am so pleased that we could re-connect your daughter with her blankie as the security they can provide a child cannot be replaced with just any blankie. Thanks again and we look forward to hosting your family next time you have need of a hotel room in our area.
Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

We stayed at this hotel and did the park and fly. Service was great, rooms were very nice, clean, and a nice size. Park and Fly worked perfect for us. They picked us up at the airport within minutes of calling them. Would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your positive comments regarding your experience with our hotel. We always love when we can provide a positive start to a guests vacation. We would love to recreate the experience next time you have need of a hotel in the Bloomington area.
Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

It's unfortunate that the friendly and helpful staff of this hotel cannot make up for shortcomings of the room we had. The room was small but the main problem was how thin the walls are. We, quite literally, spent the entire night listening to the family next door to us. They weren't unduly loud but we could hear every word. We could even hear someone humming while packing the next morning. My other issue with the room was that I found the mattress very uncomfortable but it is adjustable and perhaps I just hadn't found the correct setting.

The staff was very friendly and helpful from the moment we walked in. Too bad we had such a poor experience sleeping there as I would be happy to have their exceptional levels of service.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Greg S
Thank you for sharing your overall experience staying with us. I am sorry to hear that the room expectations were not satisfactory during your stay. We certainly strive to give all our guests a positive, peaceful nights rest and are dissapointed when this is not the case. I am happy to report that since your stay we have replaced all beds in the hotel and hope you will give us another opportunity in the future.
Custer, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

After a business stay last week at a local competitive hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn, Bloomington was a pleasant contrast. Where the other hotel staff was rushed, the Garden staff was courteous and helpful, offering local advice for my stay. I was even greeted by the hotel manager.

Where the other place had a tired room that smelled heavily of cigarette smoke, the Garden had a clean, crisp room with extra amenities. It is hard to believe that I actually paid less for this room than I paid last week!

This was not my first visit here and I will return again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your positive comments regarding your experience at our hotel. We strive from the top down to give our guests a feel at home experience and your comments will be shared with the team. Thanks again for taking the time to give us your feedback.
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

HGI in Bloomington continues to be one of the outstanding hotel stays in all my travels. The care of the facility is continuously upgraded and very well maintained. The staff are courteous, caring, and the very most helpful in my experiences. They have a very good breakfast buffet and evening meals are very good. If you would like to enjoy a libation, the bar staff is friendly and very pleasant to be around after a long day stop and say Hello to Sue the evening bar tender. The rooms are kept clean and are very well maintained, they have installed new Kuerig system for your morning coffee. Check in and check out is simple and takes very little time. They have a shuttle from the MSP airport to bring you and to take you back. Enjoy the HGI Bloomington a hidden gem in the Cities Rick

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Scott B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis / Bloomington, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Thank you for your kind comments about our property. Our management team and associates always strive to create a memorable experience for our guests. I will be sure to share your comments with all staff and we all look forward to hosting you again in the future.