“Good variety of food and drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Lucky's 13 Pub

Lucky's 13 Pub
Ranked #28 of 223 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Armenian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Sister location to Lucky's 13 in Mendota Heights.
“Good variety of food and drinks”
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to go for an informal meal or drinks. A real good selection of draft beer. Food is good and serving size is monstrous, you will not walk away from your plate hungry. Can be noisy but it is a vibrant athmosphere.

• Visited July 2013

Oshkosh
“It's a pub!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Good service and selection for a pub. I was comfortable bringing my 17 yr old son there-it was family friendly.

• Visited March 2013
Bloomington, Minnesota
“Noisy and poor service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Ok the crowd seems to love that place, we don't! it's so noisy you can't even talk, the service is so rushed you can't even eat and the menu is just ... how can I say? blah :)
To party I can see that for everything else, there are better places.

Visited March 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Happy Hour”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went recently for Happy Hour and weren't disappointed. The heavily salted popcorn taste great with cold beer. The service was good and efficient, except when they brought my entrée 5 seconds after delivering my salad. The wings were ok but priced right for a Tuesday special. The fish dishes were good bar food. Yes, we did the tator tots and the quantity of 3 with the meal was insufficient, but they were good.

• Visited April 2013
Minneapolis, MN
“What you'd expect”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Good prices, big menu, a bowl of popcorn on the table, heavy food (don't look for organic or little light salads here!), pub decor and atmosphere. My dining partner and I were here for a business lunch. I had a turkey club, he had a burger and fries, both good. It was during March Madness and we were seated directly under one of their 8? 9? 10? big screen TVs, which was fine because we wanted to talk, not watch. All eyes were on the screens, even the waiters', because of the basketball action. Maybe because of that, 90% of the diners were guys, in groups. Does this make this a good place to meet guys, ladies? I don't know, check it out when there are no sports on the TVs! LOL The women's rest room was adequate, and we were finished before I could notice whether or not they spray the tables with some chemical between seatings. I'd go there again only if I couldn't vote for someplace with healthier food.

• Visited March 2013