Lucky's 13 Pub
Ranked #29 of 230 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Armenian
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Sister location to Lucky's 13 in Mendota Heights.
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Loved the food though the portions and the prices are large. On average, a sandwich will cost $11.00, but it really does make for 2 meals. I'll definitely make this a regular place on my business trips.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

This is always a great lunch option. The lunch menu offers alot of variety including healthy, and not so healthy options. Love the California Turkey sandwhich. Swap in a salad or bowl of soup and its a fairly healthy lunch. The portions are large. I am a big eater and a half sandwhich is more than enough. It is a pub atmosphere so plan for background noise. Love the popcorn with the meal. The waitress and remainder of the staff were really pleasant. Lots of smiles which makes the meal enjoyable.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

just got back from Lucky's and it was great. It is exactly as their review said it would be. I had the cheese curd burger and my wife had the salmon burger, both were excellent. our waiter was just getting off his shift so we had a switch soon after we were seated, our first waiter was very nice and the replacement waitress was equally enjoyable. I would gladly recommend this establishment to any one who is looking for a place to eat with very tasty choices and great service.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

The Bloomington location has an American Blvd. address, but is off Knox across from Toys R Us. Took us awhile to locate it. We went on a Sunday afternoon with our two adult kids. The atmosphere is nice with many large screen T.V.s. The waitress said it was Happy Hr. and appetizers were $3.00 off. We got four different apps. The Kobe beef sliders and wings were good, but the lettuce wraps and walleye spring rolls were lousy. My daughter was brought the wrong soup too. My son wanted another appetizer and the waitress said she was incorrect about the appetizers being discounted, but did not charge us, as that was her error, but we'd have to pay full price for the additional appetizer. There's a decent beer selection and big menu. Glad we only got appetizers and not expensive entrees. Doubt we will go back.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Although very noisy the food is always great and portions large. Soups and chile are excellant. I normally have their Cuban sandwich. the Frickles are a great startr.