“just as they said.”

Lucky's 13 Pub
Ranked #31 of 228 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Armenian
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Sister location to Lucky's 13 in Mendota Heights.
Reviewed January 7, 2013

just got back from Lucky's and it was great. It is exactly as their review said it would be. I had the cheese curd burger and my wife had the salmon burger, both were excellent. our waiter was just getting off his shift so we had a switch soon after we were seated, our first waiter was very nice and the replacement waitress was equally enjoyable. I would gladly recommend this establishment to any one who is looking for a place to eat with very tasty choices and great service.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

The Bloomington location has an American Blvd. address, but is off Knox across from Toys R Us. Took us awhile to locate it. We went on a Sunday afternoon with our two adult kids. The atmosphere is nice with many large screen T.V.s. The waitress said it was Happy Hr. and appetizers were $3.00 off. We got four different apps. The Kobe beef sliders and wings were good, but the lettuce wraps and walleye spring rolls were lousy. My daughter was brought the wrong soup too. My son wanted another appetizer and the waitress said she was incorrect about the appetizers being discounted, but did not charge us, as that was her error, but we'd have to pay full price for the additional appetizer. There's a decent beer selection and big menu. Glad we only got appetizers and not expensive entrees. Doubt we will go back.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Although very noisy the food is always great and portions large. Soups and chile are excellant. I normally have their Cuban sandwich. the Frickles are a great startr.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

The place was super busy, but got a table within minutes. The food and service was great. It was noisy, just like a pub should be!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

My wife and I read some other good reviews about this place and decided to check it out, and we were not disappointed! The atmosphere was very lively, with a live band, and lots of people sitting in the lounge and restaurant sections. It is quite loud with the music, but we loved it. Felt like one of those trendy pubs you see on TV with lively people having a good time.

The menu had so many burgers, sandwiches, and salads to choose from, all very reasonably priced; around $10-$13. They also have appetizers and entrees. I had the taco salad, and it was delicious! Unlike any taco salad I've had before, and I've had a lot! Oh and they also give you as much popcorn as you want when you first sit down at your table.

They also have a solid beer list, and have different happy hour specials each day with some great food and drink deals.

If you're looking for a casual place to have some quality, well priced food and drinks, check out this place! We're probably gonna go back soon.