“Overnight then off to the airport”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bloomington/Minneapolis
Ranked #39 of 43 Hotels in Bloomington
Rockport, Texas
“Overnight then off to the airport”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Booked a night here before having to catch a flight out early the next morning. Put in the comments at the time of my reservation that I would be parking my vehicle at the hotel like they advertise in the amenities while I was away on a trip for a few days. I was told at the time I arrived at the hotel that I couldn't leave my car for the price I had reserved my room for. It would be twice that amount I was quoted when I made the reservation. I was not happy and had to find other arrangements for parking my vehicle. The fly and park package is not explained well on the Internet when making reservations. Very poor!!

Room Tip: Make sure the park and fly is explained clearly before you stay here.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank twickie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Osakis, Minnesota
Reviewed February 13, 2014

So I stayed here one night before a morning flight. Yes the place is a bit dingy, but mostly because it is old and in need of renovation. Perhaps I was lucky after reading the other reviews but my room, a queen suite by their definition, was clean and for the most part quiet ( it was a Thursday). I faced the back where there is a Denny's. There is a Wal Mart across the street on the front side of the building. I have stayed at some places (not by choice) that would make this place seem like the Ritz. Yes it needs work, but for the price and it's proximity to the airport what do people really expect? I would equate this particular Microtel to an old Super 8, not great, but passable. I have stayed at others in much better shape. The clerks (one day, one night) were friendly and helpful. You get what you pay for folks and this is in a metropolitan area. Keep that in mind.

• Stayed February 2014
Colorado Springs
Reviewed January 31, 2014

This hotel is close to the airport and has adequate rooms for a reasonable price. Front desk staff is friendly. There is a Denny's across the parking lot and a Walmart across the street that is open 24 hours.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Rob V
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Besides the fact that I also work in a hotel...the front desk man was so absolutely terrible, I can't believe he works behind that desk. The hotel overall was a disaster. Carpet bunched up EVERYWHERE, the fire exits are blocked for some reason. Vending didn't work and there were maxi pads, condoms, and tampons in the same vending machine as a snack my child wanted....I THINK NOT! the TV turned off all the time. I hot my leg so many times on the bed because there was no room to walk. Unless u r a tiny being...it will never work. I will never come here....would not recommend this to a cat farm. Get it together.

• Stayed December 2013
Travelers also viewed these Bloomington hotels
La Quinta Inn Minneapolis Airport Bloomington
Park Plaza Bloomington
Park Plaza Bloomington
#36 of 43 in Bloomington
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bloomington/Minneapolis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bloomington/Minneapolis

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bloomington/Minneapolis
Address: 801 E 78th St, Bloomington, MN 55420-1329
Location: United States > Minnesota > Bloomington
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #39 of 43 Hotels in Bloomington
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bloomington/Minneapolis 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bloomington/Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Bloomington Hotel Bloomington