All reviews sitting area shuttle service rooms are large two double beds light rail oatmeal free breakfast donuts would stay here again pull out couch mini fridge free shuttle one night stay convenient location the breakfast area front desk staff coffee maker
Reviewed September 29, 2018

We love this property. There is a large sitting area separate from the sleeping area. The buffet breakfast has something for everyone.
The property has a very inviting sitting room in the lobby. The employees are always welcoming and very helpful.
They were out of hot chocolate packets, so the front desk person made me a cup from milk and chocolate. That was over and beyond.
We highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Mike F, Manager at Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport - South, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

on-th-go-mama,

What a great review! Thank you for the feedback and for staying with us, we are glad that we are your, "go to" place! We hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a business trip. Room was clean and cozy. Enjoyed the nice exercise room with full set of dumbbells and nice treadmills. Lobby is inviting and staff were friendly and helpful. Shower was large and very nice.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

OhioTexican,

Thank you for staying with us and for the very nice review! We are glad you found everything to your liking and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2018

Not a very friendly or clean Hyatt. The shuttle driver was great and it is very close to the airport. We had to change rooms due to ac issue and they staff was annoyed we asked to change. We stay at Hyatt frequently and this is one we will not visits again

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Suzy S,

We apologize for the lack of service you received from your air conditioner issue! We pride ourselves in our customer service but it looks like we let you down in this instance. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you will give us another try.

Reviewed September 20, 2018

The hotel was great. I wasn't sure what "gallery breakfast" meant. It included eggs, pancakes, sausage, milk, juice, yogurt, fruit, cereal, and more, in a buffet style line. We enjoyed it very much and would use whenever going to the airport or just visiting downtown attractions. We had no issues with parking either.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Mike F, General Manager at Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport - South, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2018

jessicamC522700,

Thank you for staying with us, we are glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and our location near the airport. We hope that you will stay with us on your next visit to the Twin Cities!

Reviewed September 16, 2018

On my recent visit to your hotel I was left knowing never to return again. I had extended my stay while there and allowed your hotel to charge me the amount due. They not only charged me the amount due but ran my card thru over 7 times equaling to over $2500 for 2 days stay. First issue my account went into over draft protection. I was charged additional $50 for each transaction. My debit card acccount was frozen. Your manager was nice but had no idea about bank policies and the extent of the problems caused to me. This also meant I had to get a loan to get money while I was there since my account was frozen due to my card being run so many times. I plan to post to online websites about how I was treated and what happened so others can avoid this type of situation. I am holding off posting to see what your response to this is and how you plan to try and make things right after they went so wrong and all of this caused by your hotel. You can reach me Docxtreme@aol.com

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank docxtreme
Mike F, General Manager at Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport - South, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

docxtreme,

We apologize for the error from your bank. Our Front Office Manager sent you an email yesterday with a screenshot from our front desk system of your credit card transactions from the hotel which showed a decline each time the system attempted to authorize your card. This issue is with your bank with why they took that money out of your account as the card was declining on our end. As we previously stated we will be more than happy to reach out to your bank and show them what we see on our end and help you through this situation.

Again, I apologize for the problems with this stay. I've never seen anything like this happen before but we are more than willing to walk this situation through with your bank.