We chose the Staybridge Suites for a family weekend getaway because of the space and privacy offered by its one-bedroom suites, because of its easy highway access to the places we planned to visit, and because of its reasonable price compared to similar hotels in the Twin Cities area. When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by a friendly person at the front desk who checked us in promptly. We made our way to the room and found it to be as clean and spacious as expected.
The bed in the bedroom was very comfortable. We were in an accessible room, so the shower was especially large. The kitchen was well-appointed, too, with a granite countertop, full-sized refrigerator, small stove, microwave, sink, and cupboards.
The breakfast buffet met our needs and desires with a large variety of hot and cold foods and beverages. The weekend breakfast hours, which were from 7:30 am to 10:30 am, were convenient for early- and late-risers as well. The dining room had an upscale and roomy feel, and there was an outdoor dining area, too.
Overall, our two-night stay at the hotel was pleasant. The only improvements I can think of would be to make the bathroom accessible from the main living room rather than the private bedroom, and to make the Wi-Fi a little faster.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located among the parks of the West Bloomington business district, the newly renovated Staybridge Suites Hotel Minneapolis Bloomington MN provides the ideal all-suite hotel option. This hotel's location near Mall of America and Minneapolis St. Paul Airport MSP offers convenience without sacrificing comfort or peace of mind. It is the perfect home base whether you are in the Twin Cities for a weekend getaway or an extended-stay. The hotel's proximity to greater Minneapolis business headquarters such as Best Buy and United Health Group is ideal for professionals. The Normandale Lake Office Park is within walking distance. The hotel's location near Mall of America attractions like Mystic Lake Casino and sports venues like Target Field and Xcel Energy Center makes it a mecca for shoppers and sports fans alike. The Twin Cities really have something for everyone. Our 100% non-smoking hotel features all apartment-style Suites with full kitchens to give you more room to spread out and relax. A free hot breakfast daily ensures a great start each morning and The Social with a free light dinner on Mon-Wed is another great perk. Extended stay guests enjoy flexibility including free onsite laundry facilities and a 24 hr fitness center. Kids love the indoor pool, and the whirlpool helps adults to relax. We invite you to Get Comfortable on your next visit to the Twin Cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Minneapolis Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Minneapolis Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
- Staybridge Suites Bloomington
- Bloomington Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Minneapolis Bloomington MN, North America