Just returned from a couple of day vacation in Bloomington and stayed at the Staybridge Suites. This is a very nice hotel that is conveniently located to just about everything in the southern part of the Twin Cities.
- Very nice room, spacious and comfortable.
- The bed was good, the bathroom very large and there was a living room / kitchen and a bedroom - both with tv's.
- The staff was very nice and friendly.
- The full kitchen (minus a stove) was great for us as we deal with a pretty severe food allergy and there was a Trader Joe's and Whole Foods a few miles away. This would be excellent for any long trips too.
The Not So Good
- The remote for the tv in the living room was kinda gross
- We did not get housekeeping, which may have been their policy, or, we slept in a bit so they may have been done with that floor.
- There was some trash under the chair in the bedroom
- The pillows were a bit soft for my liking, but there were extras in the closet, which was more than sufficient
- The hallways were oddly narrow
- They ran out of food on Sunday morning for breakfast
- There was a bit of mold / staining on the corner of the inside shower curtain and the water pressure was low
Nothing - this is a good hotel
I wish that I could give 4.5 stars instead of 5. This is a very good hotel and we would gladly go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located among the parks of the West Bloomington business district, the newly renovated Staybridge Suites Hotel Minneapolis Bloomington MN provides the ideal all-suite hotel option. This hotel's location near Mall of America and Minneapolis St. Paul Airport MSP offers convenience without sacrificing comfort or peace of mind. It is the perfect home base whether you are in the Twin Cities for a weekend getaway or an extended-stay. The hotel's proximity to greater Minneapolis business headquarters such as Best Buy and United Health Group is ideal for professionals. The Normandale Lake Office Park is within walking distance. The hotel's location near Mall of America attractions like Mystic Lake Casino and sports venues like Target Field and Xcel Energy Center makes it a mecca for shoppers and sports fans alike. The Twin Cities really have something for everyone. Our 100% non-smoking hotel features all apartment-style Suites with full kitchens to give you more room to spread out and relax. A free hot breakfast daily ensures a great start each morning and The Social with a free light dinner on Mon-Wed is another great perk. Extended stay guests enjoy flexibility including free onsite laundry facilities and a 24 hr fitness center. Kids love the indoor pool, and the whirlpool helps adults to relax. We invite you to Get Comfortable on your next visit to the Twin Cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, IHG, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Minneapolis Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Minneapolis Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
- Staybridge Suites Bloomington
- Bloomington Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Minneapolis Bloomington MN, North America