This hotel sits right on 494 and there is some road noise that can be heard in the rooms. Another reviewer hit the nail on the head, this hotel is out of the 70's. It's dark outside and inside. Overall it is clean, but dated. Internet connection is very strong and conducive for business. The workout room has some very nice Precor equipment. This was a surpise given the appearance of the hotel.
It's relatively close to the airport and the Mall of America. It is certainly one of the lower priced hotels in this area. There is a Denny's next door and Joe Sensors (sports bar with pretty decent food).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AmericInn Bloomington West hotel is conveniently in the heart of Bloomington, near the Southdale Mall. We are located near several major Interstates including I-494, I-35W, and Highway 62/212. Our Bloomington hotel is just ten minutes from Minneapolis / St Paul International Airport and only five minutes from the Mall of America in a major business district close to many corporations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Minneapolis / Bloomington (Airport Area) Hotel Bloomington
- Hampton Inn Bloomington
- Bloomington Hampton Inn
- AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West MN, North America