“AmericInn Bloomington West Thumbs down!”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West
Ranked #32 of 43 Hotels in Bloomington
Kasson
“AmericInn Bloomington West Thumbs down!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I would not suggest staying at this hotel for the park and fly option. In fact I am not sure why a person would stay at this hotel since there is no hot tub/pool area and the shuttle service for park in fly is not what advertised. We arrived home and were told that it would be a 70 minute wait for shuttle service back to our vehicle. There was no explaination or appology for this delay and the morning of departure we got the feeling that the shuttle driver was less than please to take us to the airport. Definite thumbs down!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Mathieu M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Karla S- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me. I'm glad I was able to speak with you earlier this week and we were able to come to an understanding of the situation. I am also glad overall you had an enjoyable stay. Please do come see us again very soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Ankeny
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed only one night. The price was right for a very nice room. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet and clean. The hotel had easy access off/on the Interstate. We would stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Mathieu M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
MaryM1881- Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! I'm so glad you enjoyed our comfy beds, and the accessibility to the highway. Please do come stay again!
Omaha
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I came here to meet with colleagues and it felt just like home - this excellent stay would bring me back. My bedding was very fresh and comfortable and my space roomy. There was a great selection on the breakfast each morning and coffee was fresh and hot.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Mathieu M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Marsha F- Thank you so much for the kind words regarding our hotel, and your stay! I'm more than pleased that our staff did everything they could to make your stay enjoyable. When you travel to the Bloomington area again, I do hope we'll get to see you again!
Noblesville, Indiana
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I stayed here at AmericInn this entire week during meetings with my company. I cannot express enough how impressed I am with how friendly the staff is. A shout-out to Linda, Lucas, Roger, Lindsey and Matthew, keep up the great work. The location is also very convenient, easy access, and close to many restaurants. Thank you all for a great stay this week!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Mathieu M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Andrew F, Thank you so much for the great review! It is truley a joy to hear that we met all of you expectaions. Again, thank you!
Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We were happy with our clean and comfortable room at the Americinn Horel, but were really impressed when our daughters new car broke down in their entryway, Lucas helped her remove the car seats and contents of the car before towing, and rook them to a locked location. They welcomed our 3 young grandsons to sit in the lobby and watch cartoons while arrangements were made for a rental car, and all on a very busy game day! We travel a great deal, and thought they had one of the best breakfast bars we've ever seen. All this contributed to a great 5 say stay!

Room Tip: Email ahead with your specifics!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Mathieu M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! I'm more than pleased that we met and exceeded your expectations. I will be sure Lucas see's this. Again, thank you, and I hope we can see you again soon!
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stayed at this hotel before a NFL football game. The hotel was full. The front desk clerk was very courteous. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was packed, but the attendant seemed to be keeping up replenishing everything very well. The hotel is attached to a Denny's restaurant which was great for a late night snack. Convenient location and would recommend anyone to stay here before a game.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Mathieu M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you so much for the compliments! I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and see us again for another game! As you know, we're only 15 mins to the LightRail at the Mall of America!
Sioux City
Reviewed October 5, 2013

hotel is very nice ,the staff took care of our requests. we had a room at the end of the hall where it was nice and quiet. the beds were exceptional.fell asleep in one position and woke up in same. room was cleaned every day.if you are in the minneapolis area i would highly recommend this establishment.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Mathieu M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for the excellent review! Guests like you make our job so much fun! Again, thank you for staying with us, and for the reccomendation. Come back soon!