AmericInn by Wyndham Bloomington Minneapolis
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanbloomington westdenny's restaurantthe shuttle driverwould stay here againdonutsyogurtfront desk personfree breakfastpool and hot tubvery nice hotelconvenient locationmsp airportfitness centerking bedfree shuttlemall
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton the night before flying out to Califorinia. The young man at the desk that evening went out of his way with everything we may have needed. Super friendly staff and the free shuttle to the airport was great with pickup wait of only 10 minutes. Very good complimentary breakfast in the morning. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank binz875
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Very clean, quiet, excellent breakfast, and easy check out. I stayed at Hampton Inns in Seattle, Minneapolis, Richmond and various other cities always taken care of well. Rates are reasonable and fitness centers are clean and up to date

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alex K
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Was a little weary as I'd seen some negative reviews but a friend had already booked. Needn't have had concerns. Our room was very tidy, smelt fresh and clean and had all the amenities we required, though a fridge could have been handy. Bed was comfortable, air conditioning wasn't too loud. Showers weren't amazing, but it did the job. Staff were friendly and we used the airport shuttle to get to the airport next morning, arriving in plenty of time for check in. Down side was that my friend was travelling back to the hotel on the shuttle later and couldn't find anyway to contact them. Eating options within walking distance as well and a shuttle to the Mall of America, so good stop off point for travelers without their own vehicle. Would be happy to stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MariceNZ
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Not a kid friendly hotel. Staff is nice. Hotel is clean. Very close to Walgreens, restaurants, etc. Not sure if misread google.. but I'm pretty sure it advertised a pool. I also over heard another guest assuming the same thing - so I wasn't alone. Good value for a clean room though. No snack machine - just over-priced soda...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Albert P
James V, Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Bloomington Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

We appreciate your feedback regarding your stay. We are addressing our website to ensure that guests are properly informed of our hotel. We hope the next time you're in the area you would consider staying with us again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I recently was a guest at the Hampton for four nights while attending a professional conference at Northwestern Health Science University. I was extremely pleased with my experience at this hotel. The room was clean, pleasant, comfortable. The staff was EXTREMELY helpful and accomodating to my requests and those of my fellow conference attendees. I would happily return!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business