I usually try to stay at Hilton or Doubletree properties. It seems every time I visit MN in the summer, everything is sold out, so I'm stuck with Hampton. It's not a bad place, but it's still a Hampton. Small bathroom, small toilet, average bed and linens, in room AC is loud, nice TV, but no HD service, no available electrical outlet by the bed. All of the typical issues I have with Hampton and why I try to avoid them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AmericInn Bloomington West hotel is conveniently in the heart of Bloomington, near the Southdale Mall. We are located near several major Interstates including I-494, I-35W, and Highway 62/212. Our Bloomington hotel is just ten minutes from Minneapolis / St Paul International Airport and only five minutes from the Mall of America in a major business district close to many corporations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Minneapolis / Bloomington (Airport Area) Hotel Bloomington
- Hampton Inn Bloomington
- Bloomington Hampton Inn
- AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West MN, North America