“Shopping Snack”
Review of Cadillac Ranch

Cadillac Ranch
Reserve with OpenTable
Cadillac Ranch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 226 Restaurants in Bloomington
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

It was a tad bit noisey and a little hard to carry on a conversation, but I could see how it would attract young people. We had a Flatbread Pizza, it was quite tasty.
Would for sure return.

1  Thank PrincessJJYermo
There are newer reviews for Cadillac Ranch

Reviewed March 7, 2013

The good: neat themed environment, pseudo-outdoor seating and generous burger size. The bad: $12 hamburgers, which at least came with fries. $$$ entrees but everything else you might want (like potatoes, pilaf, etc.) was extra $$. We were able to order salads with our burgers for $3.99 each but my bleu cheese dressing was so RUNNY my black sweater looked like I'd been attacked by a pigeon. Paradoxically, the french dressing was so THICK I was able to twirl it around my fork like spaghetti !! The fail: it was my 60th birthday and a big deal. My husband had made tiny photo album table favors for us (4 adults, 2 kids) and lots of big, bright, musical cards and both the 2 young women who handed us off to our server and the server herself, where made aware that it was my birthday. Just looking at our table top should have prompted someone to ask us "are you celebrating something tonight?" They brought us our check, although we hadn't asked for it and did not offer us a dessert menu. I was never asked if I wanted another beer, even after telling the server that my limit was 2 but because it was my birthday I was going for the full quota! They WERE NOT BUSY and we had only been there 45 min, why the "bum's rush"? Nobody was drunk, loud, foul smelling or dressed poorly. We paid a lot of money for them to make me feel really lousy, really insignificant, and really sad -on my birthday. EPIC FAIL. No wonder they had so many empty tables on a saturday night !! Go to Ruby Tuesday's instead. FYI, my DH took me to Godiva's afterwards where I was well-treated AND well treated by Godiva staff.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Food and Service Excellent and Eva was Great!! Videos a little loud at times. Will go back again.. Didn't have to wait to be seated

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We dined here on a busy Saturday night in February. 5 adults and 3 small children. We were told a 15 minute wait, turned into 45 minutes.

Most of us said the food was pretty average. My bleu cheese burger was good - but it's hard to screw that up. Ordered medium and got it medium. I asked for broccoli instead of the standard fries. Food was delivered with fries but the waitress brought out broccoli without taking the fries back.

Two people had the juicy lucy. Waitress said the cheese inside would be extremely hot. Both said it was slightly warm.

Good dining for families with kids - loud music inside will allow your kids to make noise without disturbance. They let my daughter sit on the mechanical bull for a photo.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We were seated quickly on a Friday night. We loved the fish and pork taco appetizers. The beer selection was okay. Service was also very good.