“There was so much to see!”
Review of SEA LIFE Minnesota

and up
SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium at the Mall of America
Ranked #4 of 31 things to do in Bloomington
More attraction details
Owner description: Located underneath Mall of America(R), SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium showcases over 10,000 sea creatures! Complete with sharks, sea turtles, jellyfish and more, SEA LIFE Minnesota allows visitors to come face to face with animals never-before-seen in Minnesota! Stingray Adventure, opening in Spring 2015, will feature a Shipwreck, Pacific Northwest Touchpool and Ray Pool where guests of all ages will have the opportunity to touch and feed the stingrays.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I was not very excited about going to this attraction because I have seen so many of similar attractions around the world. But, I really enjoyed it. They have it set up so nicely. The jellyfish were spectacular. The turtles were adorable. I felt like it was worth the money.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I love this aquarium. We took a behind the scenes tour and thoroughly enjoyed it. I would definately reccomend this place

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great aquarium to take the kids to after a lot of shopping and you need a diversion. Good for all ages. you walk thru a glass enclosure where fish are swimming over your head, as well as other areas where you can interact with the sea life, either by touching sting rays or actually paying to go in the water and swim with them! Well worth the $20, although I would recommend going online ahead of time to buy your tickets. Not only will it get you a great discount, but you won't have to wait in the long line to purchase them when you get there.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I grew up going to the Baltimore Aquarium, Sea World in Florida, and the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga. I have also been to Aquariums in Virginia Beach and Camden, NJ. This is one of the good ones. Aquariums have become kind of gimmicky in my opinion. The sort of thing that you build because you have run out of ideas on how to prop up your downtown area. This aquarium is in the basement of the Mall of America. However it is just as cool, if not cooler than most I have been to. We went on the behind the scenes tour and I highly recommend that. All of the workers actually acted like they enjoyed working there and that helps a lot. The fish were awesome and they had some interesting exhibits that I had not seen elsewhere. I would highly recommend if you are spending a day at the Mall of America with your kids, don't miss this!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We have visited the Sea Life twice. We love it, and our kids love it!! The line can be a little lengthy depending on the time you visit and the price is a little high - so look for coupons to help out. However totally worth it, to see at least once.