CRAVE American Kitchen & Sushi Bar (Mall of America - Bloomington)
Reserve a Table
Sun, 9/22
8:00 PM
Ranked #7 of 266 Restaurants in Bloomington
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Ave
Transit: The Mall of America is accessible from several light rail and bus lines.
Description: CRAVE American Kitchen & Sushi Bar is a fine dining restaurant chain that serves up a vibrant and diverse menu, fresh sushi and an award-winning wine list in a chic and energetic setting.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went for lunch and it was very good. We were stuck in the city due to a blizzard, so went back a few nights later for dinner. The dinner menu was much more expensive, but was excellent! I had pasta and my husband had sushi, and both were great. Our server was Tara and she was awesome. Will go back next time we’re in Minneapolis.

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (775)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I visited Crave for lunch at the MOA. I had a divine 4 cheese grilled cheese sandwich and tomato basil pesto soup, hubs had chicken spicy stir fry, both were delicious and flavorful! For dessert we had the mile high chocolate cake with raspberries it was delicious! Enough for 4 easily! Servers were friendly & helpful with suggestions!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

IMO one of the best places to eat at MOA. Service is always very good. Food is very good. I don't have a go-to food, because we have something different every time and I can't think of any disappointments. Also like several of the craft cocktails.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

My Strawberry Coconut Refresher was delicious! The Poké appetizer was phenomenal! The Philly Rolls were divine! My husband had the seafood paella and loved it!! The Cheesecake Trifle was out of this world!! Great service!!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

Head as group of 6 and thou we had reservations the tables and chairs were very close to other tables and chairs. Made it a little difficult to get in and out.

Date of visit: May 2019

Travelers who viewed CRAVE American Kitchen & Sushi Bar (Mall of America - Bloomington) also viewed

Been to CRAVE American Kitchen & Sushi Bar (Mall of America - Bloomington)? Share your experiences!