Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington at Mall of America, MN
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$137
$133
Agoda.com
  • Pool
2,122 results
All reviewsacross the streetpools and hot tubstgi fridaysfront deskking suitefree breakfastgreat place to stayliving roombreakfast roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulshuttle servicehot breakfastwafflesclean roomsspring breakdefinitely stay here againairport shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Chose this hotel after finding it on trip advisor. Location was great since we were planning on visiting the mall. Jonathan was such a pleasure to deal with and treated us with much kindness. What a great guy to have to make the first impression as you walk in ! The room was very nice except maybe the location. It was located directly across the hotel restroom and house keeping's main room. Very noisy especially for the person who had to sleep on the sofa sleeper in the front room. I believe room 119. Otherwise the rest of our experience was great. The shuttle was convenient and breakfast was very good. My daughter and I enjoyed the pools and found them to be comfortably warm and clean. Thank you and we will recommend to others.

Stayed: October 2013
JodieLG, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington at Mall of America, MN, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us. I shared your comments with Johnathan and you made his day! I agree that we're very lucky to have someone like him welcoming our guests to the hotel. I also appreciate your comments about the location of your room. I've made sure all of my employees are aware that sound will carry into room 119, so we need to be especially quiet when going in and out of that particular housekeeping door. I hope I'll have the opportunity to meet you in person during your next visit. Sincerely, Jodie Grannes 952-646-2800

Reviewed October 25, 2013

The thing I like about Country Inn & Suites is that you know what to expect and the prices are always competitive. Sure it's not luxury, but they never claim to be that. what they are are great affordable places to stay with excellent rooms with extremely comfortable beds. The breakfast choice is ideal to set you up for the day and has all bases covered from fruit to fried bacon.

Specifically I wanted to highlight the guys on reception during my time there Johnathan and Pierre, who not only we're friendly and extremely helpful, but great fun with it, a real credit to the hotel and the brand.

I've stayed over the road in the Radisson Blu, Mall of America too, but at three times the price when I was booking this trip I couldn't justify the extra expense.

I'll be booking again next time I'm over.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
JodieLG, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington at Mall of America, MN, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your opinion about our hotel and service on Trip Advisor. It meant so much to all of us and I appreciate the recognition you gave Pierre and Johnathan, specifically. I know how lucky we are to have an entire team of employees who enjoy meeting ne people and love hospitality. I hope I'll have the opportunity to meet you in person during your next visit. Sincerely, Jodie Grannes 952-646-2800

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stayed here for 4 weeks for Work and they went above and beyond expectations Jodie and the rest of her team were amazing wish all the hotels we stayed at were this good . Breakfast was delicious each day it was a little different loved it. They even connected to IHOP and Tgi Fridays never had to go out side . Finally they had a shuttle that took you to and from the airport and the Mall of America this made it very nice on those cold or rainy days .

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Your review means so much to all of us at our hotel; especially given your extensive travel experience. We were honored to have your group staying with us and came to think of you as part of our family. I hope we'll have the opportunity to see you again if your travels bring you back to the area. Thank you again for taking the time to recommend our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are very grateful for the endorsement. Safe travels, Jodie Grannes, 952-646-2800

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This was just bad. Ridiculously loud rooms, dank, dirty, the internet never up and available impossible to work. Poor lighting filthy carpets, pool scungy......many other options and really overpriced for money

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kamala69
JodieLG, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington at Mall of America, MN, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

I'm very disappointed to read your comments regarding your recent stay with us. What you described is not acceptable in our hotel and, as you can see from other reviews; not typical. My entire team takes feedback like yours to heart and we all hope we'll have the opportunity to change your opinion. Please contact me directly when you'll be traveling back to our area and I will ensure you have an excellent experience. Sincerely, Jodie Grannes 952-646-2800

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Stayed a week, the suite was clean and comfortable. Hotel breakfast was just okay nothing special. Very convenient to The Mall of America. Its easier to walk to the mall then to take the hotel van. Adjoining restaurant (TG-Fridays) was great since it could be accessed indoors when weather is bad. The IHOP restaurant was located in the hotel parking lot also.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback regarding your week with us. We appreciate your positive comments and I'm so glad you had a good experience. Please let me know when you'll be staying with us again. It would be a pleasure to meet you in person and hear any specific suggestions you'd like to make regarding our breakfast offerings. Sincerely, Jodie Grannes 952-646-2800