Stayed in 535 Sept 21-23rd. 1 bedroom suite. Room was huge. Separate bedroom with 2 beds. Two doors into bathroom (one from bedroom one from living area) Room had a table in it that could sit 6 (had 6 chairs)
We were warned that there would be noise since we were next to the elevators and there was. If you are a light sleeper it may be a problem, but it didn't bother us (5 of us stayed in room with roll-away).
Room was not ready at check in but was not a big deal (we arrived about 3:45) We had a drink at the attached TGIF and room was ready after one.
Mall is directly across the street. They have a shuttle but if you don't want to wait - just walk.
Light rail is under 10 minute walk. (or the shuttle) It is on that corner of the mall.
They will shuttle you to airport and mall. But they also shuttled 9 of us to Joe Sensors and picked us up.
I was told the pool had a lot of chlorine, but I did not use it.
The WiFi connection is S - L - O - W. We connected thru our cel phone and used data.
The breakfast had many choices - biscuits and gravy. waffles, cereal, bananas, hard boiled eggs, Canadian bacon. and more. included in room price.
All workers we came in contact with were GREAT! It seemed they were happy to be at work and wanted to make our stay as pleasant as possible. I did not come across any worker who was in a bad mood or having a bad day. Kudos to the entire staff. A.J. very welcoming. Chris very accommodating. Carrie in housekeeping - Thanks again!
When in area, we will definitely put Country Inn and Suites at the top of our list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bloomington at Mall of America is a hotel with a perfect location for your next business trip or family vacation. Amenities include: complimentary hot breakfast buffet, complimentary high speed internet, two heated indoor pools, services like a fitness center, and a free shuttle to both Mall of America and Minneapolis - St.Paul International Airport. The location is perfect as the hotel is located next next door to the world-renowned Mall of America. Also, the light rail is only steps away making it easy for guests to explore the attractions of the downtown Minneapolis or other Twin Cities attractions. The Minnesota Zoo, Fort Snelling, Target Field and the Science Museum of Minnesota are just a few other top spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington at Mall of America, MN reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites At Mall Of America Hotel Bloomington
- Country Inn And Suites At Mall Of America
- Country Inn Bloomington
- Bloomington Country Inn
- Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Bloomington At Mall Of America, MN North America