“Nice stay-very nice staff.”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bloomington at Mall of America
Ranked #5 of 42 Hotels in Bloomington
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 25, 2012

My daughter and I and a friend all stayed for three days for a Mall of America shopping trip. We had great service and the breakfast in the mornings were wonderful. Hotel staff were all very friendly and very willing to accomadate. The location for mall shopping was excellent and the pools and hot tubs were very clean and nice. As a bonus they always had daily newspapers and fresh baked cookies in the lobby. Will definately be going and staying there again.

Room Tip: We were on the fifth floor and had no problems
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank fjf617
JodieLG, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bloomington at Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2012

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm thrilled to see that you and your daughter had a positive experience. Thank you for mentioning our friendly staff, the cleanliness and the amenities you enjoyed. It's great to see that you'll be back to visit us again and I hope you and your daughter will always have fond memories of your girls weekend together at our hotel.

952-646-2800

There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bloomington at Mall of America

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Very happy this time. Excellent front desk personnel. Very clean rooms and best breakfast we have had at a Country Inn & Suites. Over all excellent all around.

Room Tip: Stay away from elevators if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Hello Joe,

Thank you very much for your nice comments regarding our hotel. I'm very glad you gave our hotel another try and left with a positive opinion regarding our service and the rooms. I'm also happy to hear you really liked the breakfast! I really appreciate your recommendation and I hope you'll be back to visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

This hotel worked great for a weekend shopping trip. Although they do run hourly shuttles to the Mall of America, it took only a few minutes to walk across the street to get there so I only used the shuttle once.
The hotel is very nice and has a huge, free hot breakfast in the morning. I will be staying her for any future MOA excursions.
The only downside was that the hottub was not in service the weekend I was there and I always look for hotels with a hottubs as I enjoy relaxing in one in the evenings, especially after shopping all day. No mention was made of this at check-in, not that it would have mattered as I was already there, but would have been a nice courtesy.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo

Dear Suzy,

Thank you very much for your nice comments regarding our hotel. I'm so happy you'll be back to stay with us whenever you visit the area. The drain cover situation has been fixed so you should be able to enjoy the hot tubs during your future stays. I apologize that you weren't told about the situation in advance. It wasn't a situation we were able to plan for, but we did try to post the closure on web sites, in the hotel and with our phone reservations. I'm very sorry we didn't get the information to you advance. Thank you for your patience with the sitation and again, thank you for your heartfelt recommendation of our hotel.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Very friendly staff. Warm swimming pool. The shuttle service was never late. Room good sized and warm. My family of 5 will definetly be back. Great location if your going to mall of america. And they also offer late check out which I love as we are late sleepers. Ohh and FREE PARKING!

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Branann1981

Hello,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I'm very glad to hear you'll be back to stay with us again! I'm glad you liked the warm pool. Many of our guests have commented that they appreciate having one pool on the warm side; especially if they have younger children. I always love hearing that the staff was friendly, too. I'm very glad they made a good impression on you. Thank you for your business and your recommendation of our hotel to other travelers to our area.

Best wishes,

Reviewed April 13, 2012

We stayed here Easter Weekend. Had excellent service, everyone was very nice and friendly.

Rooms were clean and Bright and comfortable.

Will stay there again and will recommend to anyone. It was great to have the shuttle and even tried the LTR that started there.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Dear Martha,

I appreciate you taking the time to submit a reveiw of regarding our hotel. I'm so glad you had a good experience with us. It's nice to hear that my staff was nice and friendly and the rooms were appealing to you. Thank you very much for recommending out hotel to other travelers to the area. I'm sure they'll appreciate hearing your first hand accounts of our hotel, and the ease of using our shuttle service and the light rail transit into downtown Minneapolis. I hope we'll see you back here soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Our stay here was excellent. Excellent room, excellent rates, excellent staff. Looking forward to coming back soon.

• Stayed: April 2012

Hello,

What a nice review of our hotel! I'm so happy to hear that you had a good experience and will be back soon. It means so much to us that we are able to develop long lasting relationships with our guests and hopefully, you'll always feel at home when you stay with us.

Yours truly,

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Very friendly staff. Room was very nice and great for my family of four. Pool area is amazing. Great breakfast. Loved this place. Will be back next year.

• Stayed: March 2012
JodieLG, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bloomington at Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Dear Gbheather,

Thank you very much for your nice review of our hotel. I'm so glad to hear you had a good experience with us and that you'll be back to visit us again when your travels bring you to our area. I hope I'll be able to meet you in person during your next visit.