Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington at Mall of America, MN
Ranked #4 of 43 Hotels in Bloomington
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed November 19, 2011

The hotel staff is very friendly! The rooms are clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was very good. We really liked that there is a TGIFriday's attached! It is a nice property!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank MinnesotaBeachGirl
JodieLG, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington at Mall of America, MN, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2012

Dear Minnesota Beach Girl,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding our hotel. I'm very glad you like Friday's and the breakfast. It's also great to hear our staff members were friendly and the rooms were clean. I'm sure your fellow travelers will appreciate your firsthand opinion of your experience with us. I hope you'll be back to stay again soon!

Jodie Grannes

Write a ReviewReviews (2,092)

Reviewed November 19, 2011

This hotel was very well maintained and clean. Super convenient to MOA and 494 so could go anywhere - will stay again

2  Thank taxicab3

Dear taxicab3,

Thank you very much for writing about your experience with our hotel on Trip Advisor. I'm so glad our hotel worked out well for you and that you'll be back to stay with us again. Please let me know when you plan on being back in the area. I'd be happy to assist in any way I can with your next stay.

Reviewed November 18, 2011

This hotel was right across the street from the MOA. We stayed for three nights and enjoyed out stay very much. The staff was super friendly and we felt very welcome there. The continental breakfast every morning was just perfect. Their were shuttles going to and from the MOA every hour and it made it super convinient. The hotel was literally right across the street from MOA so if you wanted to, you could walk there as well. The beds were comfortable, the rooms were clean, the free wifi was great. We will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jennifer B

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for your nice description of your experience with our hotel. I'm so glad you felt our hotel was perfect for your tip to the Mall of America. It'e especially nice to hear your felt welcome because of the interactions you had with our staff members. I hope you'll be back to stay with us again soon. Please feel free to contact me if I can help you with an upcoming reservation and thank you again for your positive feedback.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

All staff were very courteous and helpful. MOA across street, but shuttle service provided too. Driver was very helpful. Two pools and hot tubs. Great breakfast. Room very clean.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends

Dear Upnorth50,

Thank you for taking the time to report on your visit to our hotel. I'm very glad you had a good experience and I'm sure your feedback with be appreciated by other travelers coming to the area. It's great to hear that my staff members were courteous and our hotel was clean. I hope you'll be back to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed November 2, 2011

Stayed with 6 teenagers for a shopping weekend. Staff was very friendly and helpful from reservations through checkout. Things were handled efficiently. The room was very nice and they offered extra pillows, blankets and towels or whatever else was needed. It is close to the airport but the jet noise was not a problem and you can't beat the location if you're going to Mall of America.
There are 2 pools which are smaller but ok if kids don't throw things. The hot tubs were very nice.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends

Dear Sharon,

Thank you very much for your nice comments regarding our hotel. It sounds like your group had fun and I'm happy to hear that you weren't disturbed by any airport noise. I appreciate knowing that my staff was friendly and helpful with the extra pillows and blankets, too. I hope you'll make this your hotel of choice when traveling to the Mall of America in the future!

Reviewed October 27, 2011

Stayed here for a MOA get-away with my 10-year old. We flew in, and didn't even have to rent a car, thanks to the hotel's location and shuttle service to both the mall and airport. We walked to and from the mall (just across the street) all except once -- and were glad for the shuttle that once because our feet were sore after a full day at Nickolodean Universe in the mall. The two pools and two whirlpools were a nice amenity; usually, families/children were in one pool/whirlpool, and older adults in the other set. There's no such designation on them, but that's just how it worked out the few days we were there. The included breakfast was sufficient, with continental plus rotating hot items that seem to be standard fare at most "breakfast-included" hotels (pre-made egg dishes, sausage patties, and the like). We ate at both attached restaurants: IHOP and TGI Fridays. We appreciated having a choice of restaurants attached right to our hotel. The suites are truly two-room with a real door, not just a glass divider or french doors. This allowed my child to go to bed and close the door, while I could stay up later in the living room. One note about the in-room game console: When you purchase one hour of game time, it means one hour from the time of purchase -- not one hour of play time with "come and go" privileges. Our room, pool area, and all the premises were clean and pleasant. Service was friendly, from the front desk to the breakfast servers. We absolutely would stay here again on a Mall of America trip.

Dear HappyFamily005,

What a wonderful description of your experience with our hotel! I really appreciate you sharing your comments with fellow travelers to the area. Firsthand knowledge like yours is credible information for me and potential guests looking at hotels in the area. I'm very happy to know our staff members were friendly and our hotel was clean. I hope you'll be back to visit us again. Please contact me at the number below if I can be of assistance with a future reservation. Thank you again for taking the time to post a review on our hotel.

Reviewed October 20, 2011

The staff was great, the hotel was clean, the room was great, nothing bad about this hotel. Would stay there again and tell others about it.

Dear Jacward,

Thank you very much for your personal endorsement of our hotel. I'mso glad you had agood experience while you were here and I appreciate your positive feedback. It's always nice to hear that our hotel is clean, the staff and rooms are great. I hope you'll be able to visit us again when your travels bring you back to the area.